Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

Just ordered an arctic tank with a 5 pack of half ohm coils for a hair over $30. I really like my Atlantis and I'm looking forward to receiving the V2 I ordered from a supplier that's had me pretty salty for about a month now but if the performance of the arctic tank is what reviews say it is I'll stick with it based on the cost of coils alone.

Got cotton?

IMG_0548_zpspzwp4teb.jpg

I googled Japanese Organic Cotton. Amazon had 200 pads for $7.99.  I thought cool, I'll order some. The vendor had a $25 minimum order....grrrr <_<.  So I thought what the hell I'll order 4 packs.  In the checkout I got a message for a $30 instant coupon if I signed up for an Amazon Visa.  Ok, I did, got it, "Try Prime free for 1 month and get free shipping on this order", Ok, I did.

800 cotton pads for $1.96 and 30 days to pay for them

Wow. It's been a while since I've posted here you guys. I've been offshore for a long time. But it's nice to be back. A lot has changed since my last posts. I've moved on to mods (regulated )and sub ohming......always remembering the advice Tam gave me and checking my builds on my ohm meter. I've been vaping between .2 and .5 ohm builds. But I just bought a tesla 160w wooden box mod so I'll be building lower soon. Ordered a bunch of kanthal and Japanese cotton. I'm getting a horizon arctic tank and two of the v2 kanger sub tank pluses. I use the v1 with .8 stock coils (kudc instead of the .5 ohm occ) and I'll use the v2 rtda's to build .18 ohm coils. I think they are solid rtda's. Also got a new 4 bay intelligent charger and a bunch of Sony vtc4 's.

Got cotton?

800 cotton pads for $1.96 and 30 days to pay for them

​I bought those same Selena pads back in July or August last year... I gave Comp several for testing, gave away several stacks of 10 to friends, and I bet I still have 150 left!!!  800 of them... you'll NEVER have to buy cotton again, nor will your children, or you grandchildren :)