Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

Be sure to wipe your IPV down with alcohol to remove all oils that came from your skin before applying the wrap. That makes it stick better with no corners lifting. :)

Yes Ma'am I know smile_zps1f80dsek.png

I think that red will look really good on the black ipv

Thanks to the awesome new points system here, I got a nice deal on the Innokin iTaste MVP 2.0 today.

Good timing because my iStick seems to have gone a bit wonky. :) Sometimes it doesn't recognize atomizers, then it will - even if it's the same atomizer. I've been wanting to pick up the MVP for a while now and with the reward system it seemed like a perfect time.

Thanks VT!

Edited by T-Bone

fell in love with this AR,, seen a ALL copper AR & my ears perked up...

searched & found ALL copper clone & ordered it..

will be here 4-6-15...

too bad it couldnt be here before Easter when ALL the Family will be at my house...

this aint NEW but its new to me..

our Kanger kid up here at SteelShop says he wants a different RDA??

told him I'd take his 3-4week old Nimbus off his hands...

$5..

20150401_090026.jpg

Did some shopping today, got a sigelie 150 w box,  kennedy rda, artic sub tank, 2 mxjo 18650 batteries, 2 15 ml kilo dewberry juice, 2 unicorn tubes 30ml, 24g wire

the juice is amazing and the artic has a 0.2 ohm JOC coil and can handle up to 80w.  if i wrap the box i might just put the kennedy on the brass monkee black tube.

20150401_183446_zpsxxym4j0v.jpg

Edited by vaping_jake

been a busy guy,, i miss you all here. my vaping adventures are kinda taking me in a full circle, and any way had to grab some VT apple dapple for old times sake- and nabbed some nautilis bvc coils as my nautlis has been sitting for basicly its entire life as i hated the other coils.. cheers ,, glad to be back 

Edited by DJJROCK

been a busy guy,, i miss you all here. my vaping adventures are kinda taking me in a full circle, and any way had to grab some VT apple dapple for old times sake- and nabbed some nautilis vct coils as my nautlis has been sitting for basicly its entire life as i hated the other coils.. cheers ,, glad to be back 

Welcome back :)

Did some shopping today, got a sigelie 150 w box,  kennedy rda, artic sub tank, 2 mxjo 18650 batteries, 2 15 ml kilo dewberry juice, 2 unicorn tubes 30ml, 24g wire

the juice is amazing and the artic has a 0.2 ohm JOC coil and can handle up to 80w.  if i wrap the box i might just put the kennedy on the brass monkee black tube.

20150401_183446_zpsxxym4j0v.jpg

That is a really nice box. I have been looking for another box with higher watts then my 30W, but I just cannot do the battery thing anymore. Got spoiled with the on board battery. Congrats,

Well lets see in today's online vaping adventure...From Flawless I ordered the Naval brass Tugboat v1 to match my Tahiti mod. And from sweet-vapes I ordered 2-Subtank mini's, transparent O-rings for the subtanks, coils for the subtanks and my Aspire K1's

Just picked up this lemo and an ohm meter (not pictured) from my favorite local B&M. Thinking about heading back and snagging the last of the Kayfun's they have.6e351e335cbf44fd509c20b7b6b57430.jpg

Edited by Adversarious1

Picked up a Aqua V2 from local B&M.  Shout out to Will a Vape Savvy in Savannah their Mod Master!  He bored out the airflows in the deck and added a few air holes to the ring, 4 total.  The airflow is MASSIVE and chucks vapor like a beast.  The flavor is damn good!  :yes

IMG_0125_zpsf7vcllvl.jpg

IMG_0124_zpsknujyede.jpg

Guess what day it is!  Vape Day  :animier:

Picked up a Apocalypse Mod, Juice from Fadora and Charley Nobel, and last but not least an Arctic tank.  This tank is seriously the schit!  Huge juice cutouts, large air hole and air flow like a 300 mph gas blower.  Comes with a .5 and .2 cotton head, amazing!

IMG_0135_zpsf3v0jszl.jpg

IMG_0134_zps7t71byg1.jpg

mod_zpsuzihfm3w.jpg

Edited by Mplough

Guess what day it is! Vape Day :animier:

Picked up a Apocalypse Mod, Juice from Fadora and Charley Nobel, and last but not least an Arctic tank. This tank is seriously the schit! Huge juice cutouts, large air hole and air flow like a 300 mph gas blower. Comes with a .5 and .2 cotton head, amazing!

Gotta order me something from Fadora. I'm starting to feel left out. Until I finally do, I'll keep rockin' Charlie Noble though! I haven't met a CN juice I haven't liked. Think I have some Blue Bay, Poseidon's Punch, Admiral Peary and Siren's Song.

But again, I gotta get myself something from Fadora. Hmm...payday is only a couple of days away.