Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

I just couldnt stand it any longer,,

I hadda pull the trigger on that AR Mech Mod on Ebay...

mainly for safety reasons..

everytime I pull the tip on my Manhatten/Magma rig ta give her a few drops,

when I put the tip back in it fires cuzza the magnetic button is not recessed 

I did also order'd 4 more Imren High Drain 19350's

bde8121ade9714e0e1eb3059b639e0a6.jpg

I got my sub tank mini in. I like it, right now I'm using the occ .5 ohm that came in it. I have noticed that it is hotter than the Atlantis and can't turn up the watts on it like I can my Atlantis.

I just ordered Mr. Cookie eliquid...it was hard to choose with so many delicious flavors available at Giant Vapes. I do like the free shipping...wish my vape budget were bigger.

I know what you mean, it's hard to pick one juice over the other. But next time you an get the other juice. That's why I'm trying to make my juice but it's not coming out right so I keep going back to the shops.[emoji57][emoji50][emoji51][emoji53]

1c8998c61da414ffaf8f4a2af875d737.jpg

Finally caved in and bought an Atlantis and running my 90vg/10pg this thing hits like a freight train even on the smallest air hole...next step will be grab an extension tank either the 7ml or 8ml.

If you 'think' it's good, try it with organic cotton heads.  Sweet Vapes sells them.

Got a kamry red e-pipe today.....

Nothing like the gear you all are sporting but the e-pipes have a nice hand feel to them and "seem" easy to use. 

Go ahead.....

I know I'm just still puddle-ducking along!!

grins!!

Thx Mplough i will order some probably next payday or so because they are way cheaper online...starting to get tired of being "butt raped" (pardon my language) by my local brick and mortar shop...ended up paying $46 bucks for this tank.

I support several B&M shops but I agree there are times I order online, especially when I have a bulk order that cushions the shipping.  Sweet Vapes is a legit online vendor.  My complaint with the Atlantis is the lack of flavor.  It's not bad, it's just weak compared to the Delta II and the Kanger Subtank.  The cotton heads give it better flavor but beware you can't run the wattage/voltage as high as the stock ceramic/fiberglass (whatever it's made of) heads. 

Also you'll want to juice them up and start at a lower wattage so you don't immediatly scorch them.  With that said, it's still a juice hog lol!

And on the 8th day there was God 180 and he said,

"Verily I say unto thee, thou hast one or two 18650's but canst surpass mine battery output of three. Take thine weak regulated mods and repent for thou hast brought shame upon thine own kind....amen"

IMG_0111_zps289u0tjz.jpg

tugboat;

thought you might like these.

phantom

very nice,I'm actually gonna try putting my own box mod together (of course with the help of a fellow Vapor Talk member) I don't have the soldering equipment or else I would do it myself.