Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

Just got another bottle of Cuttwood Boss Reserve and Cosmic Charlie's Banana Brulee. Also picked up a couple of BTC coils for my Spartan tank.

Banana Brulee???? And how is that? You have my attention.....

Can you post a pic of it? I've been looking at the AR clone for a while now.

I would love to Tugboat but I can't see, nor find, anywhere to add a picture from this stupid phone of mine. Do you think I should click on the desk-top button instead of the mobile version???...

Hell, PM me your cell number and I can do it that way also. I will show it to you together and piece by piece also if you would like...lol

It's solid as can be...Comp's gonna kill me if he reads this, but I tried it out on some pre-built coils that came with the stuff I bought from him and it hit hard...

More vapor than I wanted and the flavor was unreal goodness!!! I used 10mg nic from a old bottle of juice I had and it was OMG!!!...I got kinda dizzy but I knew that might happen...lmao

I would love to Tugboat but I can't see, nor find, anywhere to add a picture from this stupid phone of mine. Do you think I should click on the desk-top button instead of the mobile version???...

Hell, PM me your cell number and I can do it that way also. I will show it to you together and piece by piece also if you would like...lol

It's solid as can be...Comp's gonna kill me if he reads this, but I tried it out on some pre-built coils that came with the stuff I bought from him and it hit hard...

More vapor than I wanted and the flavor was unreal goodness!!! I used 10mg nic from a old bottle of juice I had and it was OMG!!!...I got kinda dizzy but I knew that might happen...lmao

Yeah, try Photobucket like Tuggsy says. It has an app you can use, simply upload your pics there. The website creates the codes you need to just copy and paste into a post.

Going to pick up a COPPER PRAXIS TODAY!

I'm a little excited. smile.png

I really like that button placement. The play on my Stingray is a bit tricky at times, and sticks. It's a bit awkward to hold, not too bad, but still bit strange.

5c1cf1acd5993029664eb3d4176e8305.jpg

Ok so i caved in and bought a mutation x v1 today and the shop built me a dual coil setup at 0.6 ohms and this thing on my hana at 30 watts chucks like a dragon!....and yes i am running a sony vtc 4 and double checked to make sure my equipment can handle it, safety first...and maybe soon i will start building my own coils.

@ T-Bone. How do you like the Stillaire? I have one in my cart ready to hit the checkout now button. It's probably the V1. It's an EhPro clone. I'm new to rebuilding and haven't seen many reviews on this thing.

Edited by Tam
There. :)

Received my juice order from QuitThatGrit.com, and already impressed. The juice is made fresh when ordered, so I need to let it steep for a week or two to let the flavors really come out. But, a quick sample of each shows the flavors are already exactly as described.

Serial Kraving (fruit loops in milk)

Strawberry Cheesecake Shake (strawberries, cheesecake, hint of graham cracker)

Vanilla Iced Cupcake

Strawberry Milk

This juice is very affordable and better tasting than most I have tried, so it may very well be my go-to brand from now on.