Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

Just bought a clone nautilus mini the other day for $24.99. Not a true aspire but still performs like a dream. And bought 2 10ml bottles of liquid one is island paradise and the other is tiger's blood. All from black hat in fl.

Edited by drakeThade86

The Aspire sub tank on the aspire cf sub was a great set up for a while, but it's a bit chunky to carry around so I picked up a smaller setup on my way home from work last night at the local Vape shop. It's a Kanger Tech Evod VV power supply with a Kanger Gini Tank Mini. It's only about 1" shorter than my setup, but much smaller in diameter and easier to carry around.

Red carbon fiber FUhattan, ciggreen mutaltior, 30ml gorilla juice from AVE, and a 17ml of their gamel. Gotta have my tobaccos for my orchid and dna30 set up. I have high hopes for the mutaltior. Ya I know it spelled wrong but IDC.

Just picked up an IPV Mini at a local B&M. They have a 25% off all mods sale. It's pretty sweet so far! Also picked up glass Evod tank for my work device (Evod). It works pretty well also for what it is! Don't quite have the courage to carry anything expensive to work yet. I've already broke one EVOD battery...

Guess what day it is.....

It's I got a bunch of **** in the mail at one time day! :animier: :animier: :animier:

- 3rd Kanger Subtank

- 5 pack of OCC heads

- 3 red 2 Puffs drip tips...so that's actually 6 Puffs

- 60ml of Peanut Butter Fudge from the Master Alchemist, Fadora Vapor

- Sample from Fadora for the wife of a special mix I requested, Dark Chocolate Rasberry

IMG_20150116_170419905_zpsb2134220.jpg

From Triangle Vape, I just bought an Aspire CF 18650 mod ($23), a Kanger Subtank ($39), two Sony VTC4 2100mah 30A batteries ($9 each), and an EFest SODA 2 Bay Charger ($10). Total shipped = $94.29

I had planned to pre-order the 22mm Kanger Subtank Mini to go on the Aspire mod, but decided I just couldn't wait for it to be released. :wallbash:

From Triangle Vape, I just bought an Aspire CF 18650 mod ($23), a Kanger Subtank ($39), two Sony VTC4 2100mah 30A batteries ($9 each), and an EFest SODA 2 Bay Charger ($10). Total shipped = $94.29

I had planned to pre-order the 22mm Kanger Subtank Mini to go on the Aspire mod, but decided I just couldn't wait for it to be released. :wallbash:

That Kanger is going to look like a bobblehead on that CF MOD, ask or as they say here in the South, axe me how I know. When the mini comes out I think I'll get the red CF MOD to match the red O-rings. Yeah I'm at that point now where I'm color match my stuff. The wife called me 'metro' I told her to shut up and take off her white shoes, it's after Labor Day!

That Kanger is going to look like a bobblehead on that CF MOD, ask or as they say here in the South, axe me how I know. When the mini comes out I think I'll get the red CF MOD to match the red O-rings. Yeah I'm at that point now where I'm color match my stuff. The wife called me 'metro' I told her to shut up and take off her white shoes, it's after Labor Day!

Yeah, I know it's going to be top-heavy, but I still plan to get the Mini when it hits the shelves.

As for the red CF, I definitely like the look with the red Subtank O-rings, but I couldn't turn down the price on the black version. If I like the mod, I'll probably try to find a good deal on a red one as well.

Just bought a clone nautilus mini the other day for $24.99. Not a true aspire but still performs like a dream. And bought 2 10ml bottles of liquid one is island paradise and the other is tiger's blood. All from black hat in fl.

For $24 why buy a clone when you can get a genuine Aspire Nautilus mini at the Vapor Talk store?

For $24 why buy a clone when you can get a genuine Aspire Nautilus mini at the Vapor Talk store?

Looks like he was in a B&M...probably just got what they had in stock.

*Edit*

Just checked their web site and they're out of stock on the real deal.

Edited by Rixter