Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

So I'm guessing this where we put put shipping lists...

If I'm wrong just lemme know.

- I usually buy one or two inexpensive attys a month and supplies. but ive beem saving for what i thoight was going to be a game changer in the provari 3 and low and behold the dna40 was the game changer so im converting all my regilated mods so i ordered a dna40 rdna from vapor shark on 10/15. And 2 more today.

Also an erlkonigin and the erlk driptip adapter. A glass tank from ib tanked.

1 liter of nic, i liter of pg and 2 liters lf vg.

Also some flavors from tfa and 500ft of pure nickel 26g from temco.

I ordered an Omega and Plume Veil clone RDA. Im ready to see what this dripping is all about. All I have is an iTaste MVP and Spinners. Then I went looking looking at the Nemisis, New Penny, Caravela, Paragon and Cartel clones MODs and am lost! I dont want to jump into something expensive like a Provari to start and the clones are in my dollar range.

I have RDAs coming and havent a clue which direction to go on the mod. They all seem to have decent reviews so I may just flip a coin. Any suggestions?

Yea I know, I should have had a plan before I started ordering. Welcome to being a newbie!! :ouch:

I have the cartel but not the others you mentioned. I can only vouch for that one. it was great! the feel is amazing the tubes are super thick so it has an awesome weight to it. only thing I would love would be to have magnets instead of spring loaded button. but thats an easy fix! just gotta find the right magnets haha

Honestly you wont be disapointed with the cartel. I got the brass one by infinite. 10/10!

i second the cartel, I have one and love it, the criticism I hear most often is the lack of a locking ring, but I've never had it fire in my pocket or anything.

neither have I. i have a vapesox pouch for it.. the inseem did fire the mod once.. i heard the snap crackle pop and pulled it out right away therfore no harm done, not even burnt cotton! I guess the vapesox was really new so the seems were stiffer. never had an issue since.

the recessed button is really nice and you can adjust the throw easily.

I just received a new tank for my Nautilus Mini and an Eleaf iStick.

I really have not had much of a chance to play with the iStick yet, but so far I really like it! It is tiny! It really seems to run hotter than my MVP. 11 watts is hotter on the iStick. I have ran it up to 15 watts, but so far this is a little hot for my juice. I will post a new topic when I learn more about it, if anyone is interested.

I went to my b&m yesterday and bought some new house Halloween juice in goblin guts, razzleberry berry, candy apple and my old standby fireball. I picked up 3 really cool drip tips because I couldn't choose just one.

The treat was they had a basket on the counter that had Halloween treat goodie bags all made up and she told me to pick one! It had some candy, a car charger, American Pie and Jagerbomb juice! Lol! Never had jager anything but I'll try this!

Dc

Just received another order of flavors from the Wiz. This seriously has to stop, its like going grocery shopping when your hungry. You just throw stuff in the basket to have it :wallbash:

Hahaha... welcome to the club! Fortunately, once you find a couple of "favorite" flavors, the expense in juices will calm down, and you'll actually spend less per month on juices than you once did on analogs!

Just a quick look at all the gear/juice I've bought for vaping, I thought I'd spent way too much too... but honestly, smoking would have cost me a lot more (and not just in the wallet) :D

...and I also just found out that Janty has their Elixir PG RY4 ("The original Janty RY4 best seller, introduced on the market in 2007 by Janty") back in stock in all strengths and with reduced prices and shipping, so I picked up a 15 ml bottle of that as well.

Edited by Rixter

After well over a year of vaping one flavor as an ADV I am trying a few new things out. Ordered 30ml of "ZeusJuice" to give a test drive. I will either like it or someone will be getting some free liquid lol.

I have a lot of flavors I like a little but have only found one that I can vape all day and lately they have been a bit "inconsistent" to say the least.