Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

Yesterday I got my itaste mvp and I just love it! I thought I would always stay with vision spinner 2's but not thinking that anymore! I am very happy with this little contraption. I also got some dargon's blood juice which is pretty tasty and some orange creamcicle and butterscotch I haven't tried yet. Going to the slot car drag races tonight, brother and hubs are big into racing these and I enjoy it too so I will be a happy gal for the weekend!

Hope everyone else has a good weekend also!

Doc

just got some delicious juice from 5 pawns queenside...

this might be the death of my wallet if i get really into this juice...

i got so tired of buying 10ml bottles and HATING them in my dripper... honestly probably blew 150$ of juice thats collecting dust...

this better work!!!

just got some delicious juice from 5 pawns queenside...

this might be the death of my wallet if i get really into this juice...

i got so tired of buying 10ml bottles and HATING them in my dripper... honestly probably blew 150$ of juice thats collecting dust...

this better work!!!

I'm in love with Bowden's Mate, however a 30ml bottle so far has lasted 2 months! I'm still in the flavor swapping mode, but Bowden's is always in one tank...

Im still searching too. after almost a full day with that 5pawns im going to keep it as a desert vape at home. its delicious, dont get me wrong, just scared to get sick of it. it might be better with a different build where its less hot and dense. anyway going to pick up some shocker from... i forget who in an hour or so! strawberry lemonade? sounds right

I bought that same torch and had nothing but problems with it lol. Hopefully you have better luck.

Me, too. I have the same torch. Until I got this thing I never knew it was possible to be butane-challenged. Lol

Haven't been on here in a quite a while...

Put in an order for 2 Samsung 25r 18650 batteries, 125ml Apple Pie Ala Mode, and 60ml Berry Crunch w/ Sweet Cream. The batteries from BeVapeHappy, and the juice from Dr Crimmy.

I ordered an Omega and Plume Veil clone RDA. Im ready to see what this dripping is all about. All I have is an iTaste MVP and Spinners. Then I went looking looking at the Nemisis, New Penny, Caravela, Paragon and Cartel clones MODs and am lost! I dont want to jump into something expensive like a Provari to start and the clones are in my dollar range.

I have RDAs coming and havent a clue which direction to go on the mod. They all seem to have decent reviews so I may just flip a coin. Any suggestions?

Yea I know, I should have had a plan before I started ordering. Welcome to being a newbie!! :ouch: