Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

10ml emerald glacier

30ml Dew drop

2 VTC5s

ALMOST pulled the trigger on a magma & a zenith... but given the weekend coming up ill see if I have any more play money haha

You'd love the Magma! I bought one as my first "real" RDA on several recommendations here... easy to build on, holds a ton of juice without leaking everywhere, and the flavor/vapor is simply wonderful, thanks to the adjustable airflow ring, which accommodates single or dual-coil setups...

You'd love the Magma! I bought one as my first "real" RDA on several recommendations here... easy to build on, holds a ton of juice without leaking everywhere, and the flavor/vapor is simply wonderful, thanks to the adjustable airflow ring, which accommodates single or dual-coil setups...

Im probably gonna get one, ive been eyeing it for a while. not this weekend coming up but the next, the wife and I have a shopping day where we need a whole bunch of random things and i made it a point that we needed to check out 2 new vapeshops haha if they dont have them at a better price there, then I will go to the one I susually do to get it! I like to support those guys and probably stop in every week since I started vaping haha!

Just ordered a Kanger Aerotank MOW, a 15mL bottle of Sweet-Vapes Starbuckets, and a 15mL of Sweet-vapes Pineapple Shake.

New to vaping and this is only my third online order. I'm disappointed by my first. I found an awesome deal for a Kanger Protank 2 for $9.99, however it ended up being a fake(no authenticity code, but there was a blank card in the packaging, plus there was a bead of glue on the top of the top connection piece that caused me to break the glass tube when taking it apart to clean on the first day, and the damn thing seems to constantly spray juice in my mouth now that I have a replacement glass)

Decided to follow the KISS method and bought another MOW tank since I absolutely love the one that came on my EMOW starter kit and it seems to get great reviews on any site I can find that has them in stock.

Pictures will be posted when the gear arrives, probably around Wednesday is my guess.

Why did nobody ever tell me that you can get a billion miles of kanthal on amazon for $20? these B&M's are making a killing!

just bought 50 foot of 22, 100 of 24, 100 of 26, and 100 of 28.

4 vct3's that hopefully arent fakes

and an Akuma clone in copper.

Spinner 2 in white for the wife and 5 packs of KPT 1.8s from VT store

120ml of "Endless Summer" from Fuzion 18mg for me

120ml of "Peppermint" from ECBlends 24mg for the wife

I have now pretty much retired everything except Spinner 2s. Only exception is where I like to use a lanyard I still use my 1300s.

When will they make a lanyard for the 2? If they did I would retire everything but the 2s.

LOL last night, I bought the wrong coils (had to cancel that part of my order), and a bottle of liquid. Today, I bought the right coils. Hubby came home from work with a Nautilus tank and two new juices, and told me he ordered me a Nautilus. Sweet!!!! The juice I bought last night was 24 mg, and hubby got two 18's. So I think we are set for a couple of weeks.... (I think)

30ml Topaz
30ml Keylime pie

really not impressed... its been probably a dozen bottles of juice i get that arent close to being even close to something i could vape for a while... first hit is good and then 2nd 3rd etc i cannot stand... so much dissapointment...

If anyone is in canada, i would hate to see the juice go to waste and i would be willing to practically GIVE them away at this point.

I mention canada because getting juice across the border is rediculously complicated and long.

Good morning Saturday morning everyone!

I stopped my local b&m yesterday, during a thunderstorm.....with a 2 yr old, lol, but anyway I bought my first aspire nautilous tank. I've only used Kangertech pro tanks so I was excited to try what I've heard so much about! Well, I like it a lot better than my pro tanks! I really like the fact that it holds so much too which is what I needed.

Also got a 30ml bottle of my favorite house made juice, fireball.

I am happy, for now....lol.

Btw my b&m is just 2 miles from my house. Pretty nice. Anybody got one closer?

Dc

Glad you like it!

The B&Ms sprout like weeds here in California. I have 4 within arms reach practically.

Ii guess I should answer literally....... all 4 within 4 miles. 1 I can walk to in 10mins. :)

Edited by Bebop12