Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

Since I lost my black stillair I went to get a new one.... against what my wallet was telling me.

Got myself a little 10ml of emerald glacier 6mg 30/70 to try and find my dripping flavaaa!! found my tank flavor for tanks but Im having trouble with finding the right one for dripping!

Got a Fuhattan mod because I liked the box and thought it was funny. I got the aluminum one in black. Honestly its a little bit better mod than I thought it would be. Magnets are strong and it hits pretty good for being aluminum.

haha. Fuhattan. hahaha

I love my Manhattan clone so much it made me order the LE Cartel above, but just today I found an FUhatten in stock and couldn't resist ordering also. I don't like owning exact duplicate items as I do like to tell everything apart from each other.

So the markings will keep the FU easy to tell from the Manhattan.

So with these three heavy copper beasts in my mod lineup I think I'll be set for a long while.

My poor quality SS Nemisis and copper Stingray to do mobile on the go work with my kayfun.

went in for kanthal... came out with this:

20g kenthal 10m

24g kanthal 10m

26g twisted kanthal 10m

VTC4 18650 3.7v 2100mah

2 drip tips

all in 10 ml 70/30 6mg nic: frozen grape juice, blueberry blast, sapphire, candy peach, redball

kid in a candy shop... its rediculous everytime i step in...i loose it and start wanting everything haha

Ordered today:

• 100' each of 26, 28, 30, and 32-ga Kenthal
  • Enough Japanese organic-cotton to keep me in wicks for a LONG time :)
  • Smaller set of wire-cutters (more appropriately sized for smaller gauge wire)
  • ELeaf Voltage/Ohm combo meter (has nice voltage testing function)
  • Infinite Magma (with brass air-flow ring)
  • Brass wide-bore drip-tip for Magma