Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

I just ordered a copper Manhattan mod clone and a Tobh Atty in SS.

Plus 28, 26 and 24 gauge kanthal.

The mod looks amazing in pics online and heavy as hell. It's a 18650 mod but the copper walls are so thick that it's 24mm outside diameter.

I asked in a thread here about putting a 28.5mm rda on an 18650 mod and how bad it would look proportion wise on a 22mm 18650 mod.

With this mod an oddish 24mm it may look good with a bigger rda on top of it.

The Tobh Atty I ordered is 22mm as couldn't find the Plume Veil SS in stock .

Well I went on another shopping spree.

-MCM Authentic dual 18650 duquit box mod made from kamagong wood. (Finally an authentic mod and it happens to be a box mod)

ge8e8u7u.jpg

-mutation-x RDA

-24 ga kanthal 100 ft.

-22 ga kanthal 50 ft.

-20 ga kanthal 25 ft (just to see if I like it) I always have built with 24 ga or 28 gauge for my cooler hitting builds.

-20 gauge syringe needles to give the nano dragon coil a shot

-2 Sony 18650 vtc-5's to keep as a pair for the new duquit box mod

-5 0 nicotine sample flavors from DR. E liquid

*forgot to order a few drip tips I noticed and a 510 delrin drip tip insulator. Things get hot hot hot with some of the builds I do....

Edited by Raptor Vaper

Since I lost my first battery to the end of its natural life I ordered a couple Spinner 1300mah today one gun metal one stainless. Great lanyard batteries mine have stood up to amazing levels of aquatic abuse.

Right now the 1300s are $21 at Sweet-Vapes for this weekend.

joytech delta (arrived), Pioneer4you Seven-30, Vamo V5 x 4, Hana clone DNA 30 x 2, 10x Nautilus Aspire, 100 BVC coils, tons of new juices trying out IPT and Bootleg.IMR 26650 x2, Efest IMR16650 35A x 4, Nitecore universal charging station 2014 addition. LOL i need to go back to work so i can quit shopping :)

While my son's soccer team ate dinner, after their loss on the road today, I stopped by a little vape-shop near the restaurant to kill some time... and walked out with this, for $35! They even threw in an arm's length of 28-ga Kanthal and about a foot of Silica wick. I came home, cleaned it thoroughly, and made a pretty decent (for my first try) 1.4 Ohm coil :) So far, this thing is working beautifully!!

Now, I already ordered one of these earlier in the week, but I just couldn't pass on this one for the price... well, I could have... but really, I didn't want to ;) I can't wait until my other one arrives!

2014-08-22010212_zpsa758e308.jpg