Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

Just bought a Stainless AR Mod from a guy on the forum! can't wait for it to get here!

and i stopped by my local shop after work and picked up 2 spools of Kanthal 26g and 28g, as well as 3 30ml bottles of juice

Astro - Space Jam

Thumper - Standard Vape

as well as my personal favorite

Gambit - Five Pawns

Welllll I went a little crazy.

Panzer black hawk mod. This should go great with my new kayfun black edition and my new black plumeveil RDA!

suzebape.jpg

"Dominator" RDA. Figured I'd give it a try. It doesn't have post screws. You push them down and insert the coil, they are spring loaded! Oh and I couldn't resist it comes with a drip tip I've never seen before....

u8y3ygup.jpg

Kayfun lite v2 black edition! Pretty cool, the tank can be configured several ways. Fully clear, half clear, completely black.

9agygy6e.jpg

atese9ag.jpg

a2e3epyt.jpg

e6umybug.jpg

300 LG 18650 Batteries :D

Restocked on some of my normal diy flavorings as well. Ordered some empty bottles..musta been drinking..8oz bottles...236 ml Little large to be making batches in for laughs i put a 215ml batch together

215ml 6mg Nic 50/50

Nic juice 12.9ml (i use 100mg nic)

PG 53.75ml

VG 101.05ml

Double RY4 21.5ml

Caramel Candy 12.9ml

Bavarian Cream 12.9ml

I should have a plume veil waiting on me when i get home.

Lucky.... Mines being checked for "quality". Guys gets tons of them in wholesale. Opens every single one, installs a coil, fires it, cleans it up real good and ships it out... I ordered it on the 20th of July. Its supposed to get here on the 6th of august

You've gone on a serious shopping spree! Akuma, Plume Veil, AND an overdose?

Same with me. I went on a shopping spree. Nautilus mini, kayfun lite black, dominator RDA, panzer black hawk and plume veil RDA. Also picked up a 4-bay charger from Rcam1977 Edited by Raptor Vaper

Yeah I was so excited to get it... Everything is so loose on it too... The top cap or sleeve section will slide down too far which makes the AFC sit funny then the plastic AFC on the inside is wobbly.... I'm only still using it cause its only a few hours old and if I chuck it the wife will win... Lol