Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

My fav b&m had a customer appreciation day this past Saturday. B1G1 any size juice. They only have their own line of juice and its some amazing stuff. Went out on a limb and bought 2 UN tasted and got 2 more untasted flavors. 124ml for $30 bucks. All 90vg 3mg

32Ml peach fuzz. Sweet peach on inhale. Juicy peach on exhale. It has just the right sweetness but not a candies peach and great vapor produced.

32ml A.D.V. all I know its called All Day Vape. Have not tried it yet.

32Ml frogs breath. Tastes like those green frog shaped bunnies wi a white belly. Simply delicious.

32ml monkee p. Bananas and something else. Also delicious.

Edited by Love2VapeDaily

Well some of the vapemail finally showed up.

-Outfitted the StormTrooper (black/white) with a IBtanked Black and white swirl with black caps and there pawn tip

-Received the Used Silver Provari Mini from Ebay, topped it off with my new Innovape M1 Protank and Innovape tip

-Used KFun lite

-Innovape Provari silver bottom ext cap and ring

-Provape ring

-Aspire Nautilus (not shown)

Still waiting on the used Black Provari 2.5 I bought off ebay. It will be topped with Atmistique Scuba tank (already have) and the Innovape ring and cap

Pulled the trigger on five 120ml bottles of juice from CloudChasersINC.

Okay. I've got to stop! I've spent over $500 in 3 days! Is there a support group or anything I can join!?!?

It's called Vapor Ta...oh wait. You wanted a group to support your spending, right? Or was it the other way around...? :evil:

Just ordered another 125 ml of FLaN from EC Blends.

Placed an order for some Dr. Crimmy's juice : 65ml bottles of Strawberry French Vanilla Custard, Southern Peach, and Kitty Milk. 195ml of juice for under $50. Let's hope the quality is as good as they say.

Just ordered 12 boxes of the 5-pack of 1.8 ohm KPT short stemmed coils from the Vapor Talk store. I couldn't resist the price although I was able to for a few days... :D

Edited by Tameiki

Just ordered 12 boxes of the 5-pack of 1.8 ohm KPT short stemmed coils from the Vapor Talk store. I couldn't resist the price although I was able to for a few days... :D

Another dozen boxes and you'll have almost as many coils on the shelf as me :P