Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

Stopped at B&M in Rolla, Mo. Picked up a Magma RDA, and about 6 different juices. Great service! All of their mechs and rebuildables were either authentics or quality clones, no Fasttech stuff.

Love the magma RDA, it's one of my favs. I actually have 2. Just a little piece of knowledge, using ekowool works better in my magmas. It doesn't block the air holes below where u build the coils. Just mho. It's an awesome RDA though.

Like the mod. Looks sweet. Let me know how the juices r. I'm always looking for new flavors.

The unicorn milk and sugar bear are really good! The monster melon other then test at the store I haven't tried, the organic stuff is no bueno for me, or I need to rebuild my coil.

Love the magma RDA, it's one of my favs. I actually have 2. Just a little piece of knowledge, using ekowool works better in my magmas. It doesn't block the air holes below where u build the coils. Just mho. It's an awesome RDA though.

I'll post a pic of my build in my Magma in the hardware specific thread later. Haven't had any trouble using cotton in mine.

My KPT2 came in the mail yesterday, and my 20 1.8 ohm coils arrived this morning!

Sad that they were bought from the same vendor on the same order, but they shipped them separately... oh well, their loss in shipping!

"Out For Delivery" on two of the packages that I just tracked...

There's a lot of anticipation, one of the boxes will be a surprise. I placed an order on April 16 and the company shipped a partial order because the other stuff was backordered with their supplier or wasn't in stock.

I finally got the email that they shipped the rest of my order and I decided not to ruin the surprise by looking at the invoice to see what was on the order. I think there's an Aspire Nautilus because I remember trying to decide if I should wait for it. Funny enough I'm vaping on a Nautilus now.

Not so much of a "buy" as a "trade"...

Today I traded my two KPT2 minis (and $20) for three KPT2's and three Air Flow Bases. The guy bought them on a recommendation, but didn't like the size of the tanks... he wanted minis for his eGo batteries... he hadn't opened two of the tanks yet, and didn't even put juice in the third!

He used the $20 (we were at the local B&M) to buy 3 EVOD tanks (3 for $21) and got a free 10ml bottle of juice to boot... he was a happy camper... and I'm waiting for my new tanks to dry :)

Did ya boil em to get any possible cooties removed. My OCD.

Absolutely! My OCD too :)

I always wash and boil-rinse even the new ones... then I drop them into 91% IPA for a few minutes to just be REALLY sure!

Look I bought all these zip lock bags from Fadora

And they came with free juice!

I see you got two grape and two strawberry. Then four watermelon. I'm curious are you trying different nic vg/pg combos or do you just really like comps watermelon.

that didn't sound as good when I re-read through it :blushing:

Edited by jerryjoe

I see you got two grape and two strawberry. Then four watermelon. I'm curious are you trying different nic vg/pg combos or do you just really like comps watermelon.

that didn't sound as good when I re-read through it :blushing:

I really like Comps watermelon, he's got great melons and knows how to use em! I've probably got or had 40 or 50 bottles now from a lot of companies, his watermelon is my favorite 24/7 juice followed by the other two.

I have experimented with different PG/VG and flavor boost/sweetener combinations from Comp, I've worn the poor guy out.

I've tried several PG/VG mixtures, different sweetener levels and flavor shots added etc. I learned 50/50 PG/VG is my preference, pay for extra flavoring and no added sweetener shots, and to tell compenstine to make my flavor on the strong side but use his judgement on the amount to add.

I have a Craft Vapery subscription so I get to vape a lot of expensive juice, so when I say Comps is my favorite ADV, it's not said lightly. I've never been a pawn or fanboy, but when discussing vaping I can't help but mention how Compenstine has helped me nail down flavors I love and really is an expert craftsman.