Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

Just ordered:

250 ft of various sizes Kanthal, an ohm reader for me so I'm not using my husband's, 15 ml of Apple Jax, plus 25 ml of other liquid from cyber eliquids, Chamomile from Comp (fadora), some mint medley from fadora, and some battery cases.

Going to my favorite vape lounge today to hang out, build, sample liquid, and get some more CTC to hold me over until my apple jax gets here!

Wanted a couple mid size batteries and have a bunch of Vision Spinners in 1300mah and a couple in 650mah but not anything VV in between. Ordered two EVOD 1000mah VV one in stainless and one in red. Also picked up 50 KPT coils.

love my ucan

its great. No more broke glass bottles or smashed plastic bottles at work lol. Working on a dredge I put my gear thru hell and back. Its still holding up. If a vendor want to know if something will hold up in harsh work environments send it to me for a week lol

Picked up a mauraxus today, and ordered a brass monkey RDA to sit on it. Also bought some more nicotine/VG base, more PG, more bottles, syringes, and some extra flavoring. All in all was a little bit of a spend day.

did you get a real monkee...there has been some clones being sold as real one just a heads up.

I decided to try something different, and so I ordered a couple bottles from Good Life Vapor's high VG Nebbia line. Kustard and Decadence. The Decadence is a new addition, which is a creamy butterscotch. I have yet to try a high VG juice. My fingers are crossed.

2 more Sony VTC4'S, 60ml of Killer Custard (70VG/30PG) and 15ml of Fantasia (fruit blend, same ratio) from Vapetasia. They had a 50% discount for first-time orders, so I said what the hell. 75ml for under $30 ain't too shabby. I love me some custard. :D

Just bought myself an early birthday present, even though it's a whole month away. Put in an order for a Satin Brass King Mod by Infinite, and a SS Kraken by HCigar.

http://www.vaperoyalty.com/infinite-king-mod-satin-brass/

I feel a little guilty, as I have gone over my vaping budget, but I swear, I swear this will be my last purchase for at least a month. :D

Is it bad I had to find the emails to remember what I bought late last night?

Some atomizer stands

EM Sweetener Drops

Kanthal Wire

3 325 Stainless mesh squares

3 400 Stainless mesh squares

Ekowool (I'm buying my cotton wick local this is backup)

4 each 510 atomizers and 510 bridgeless atomizers for dripping

Aspire ET-S cartomizer for backup (Vaping One now waiting on two backordered tanks)

Patriot clone dripping atomizer setup

Omega Clone by Tobeco

Misc Drip Tips

And last week I made a nice juice order from Comp at Fadora :)

That's what started last night's order, had to get stocked up so me and the Fadora juice can have a close relationship upon it's arrival.

I'm typically not into clones but I wanted to try a few different drip setups before making a big investment, and I need one at home and one at work so I got my emails when I woke up this morning and thought "Oh crap, I really bought that much stuff last night?"

Edited by charliestheman