Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

Yes it is, I just couldn't pass it up. It is more than I have ever paid for a MOD but I'm not regretting it. Leo had set up 7 for sale so I feel very lucky that I got one. I have been wanting a copper mod too so Yeah. I'll be dreaming in copper tonight. LOL

THE AKUMA MODS BY GP CUSTOM

Product Details:

-Red copper modular tubes
*18350 full tube w/ Akuma Logo
*18500 full tube w/ Akuma Logo
*18650 sleeve
-Red copper bottom cap
-Australian brass top cap & lock ring
-Copper coated Silver pins
-Floating positive w/ telescopic pin for adjustment of atomizer and battery
-Easy twist Locking mechanism
-22mm diameter
-Engraved top and bottom cap logos
-Laser engraved AKUMA logo
-Handmade bottom (screw) designed for AUTHENTICITY
-Handcrafted wooden box (serialized) packaging made by a real tribe from mountain province
-Cnc made
-Serialized
-101% made in the PHILIPPINES!!!!

Just grabbed one of these for my personal collection $220 Akuma V2 From GP Customs out of the Philippines!

1904124_276806619148837_5957161863317930

Thanks to Leo Lee at Cloud Chasers Inc

Holy crap, that is a sexy mod!...

Kinda makes me not want to share what i bought now.. lol. I purchased a few small things online, grabbed a magnet kit for my Nemesis, bye-bye crappy spring... lol I also picked up some more 5 Pawns (Grandmaster & Bowdensmate) and the clear kit for my Kayfun 3.1

Another old and loyal Vision 1300 mAh battery that was in constant rotation for the past year and some change finally threw in the towel last night so today I went to my local B&M and bought a burgundy one to replace it. It's on the charger now. :)

One of the guys at the B&M almost got me for a Chi You (sp?) clone while I was there. Still thinking about that, though, as I have a Trident V2 on its way right now. :)

As always shop around ;) it was just faster for me to hit my site. This is the gold version it also comes in SS. Sweet Vapes has the SS version.

http://www.fadoravapor.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=34_35&products_id=55

Sweet Vapes used too any way lol sorry about that.

Edited by Compenstine