Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

Well lucky7vapes had there 120ml buy three get one free and there 8.99. So all together 30 something and hurricane vapor I love there sunset cavendish lol

Been checking the site but has said its down for the past few days

ame="Nico5point0" post="188287" timestamp="1390993054"]

I got them off of the snapon truck. I've been looking every where for some and couldn't find any. Let me see if I can look them up.

You know I never thought of the snapon guy I checked sears and other hardware stores... Next time the snapon guy goes to my friends shop I'll have him grab me a pair... Thanks for the help Mrwaylon

i picked up the IGO-W w/drilled out airholes, Bowdens Mate by Five Pawns, Pluto and Omega from Space Junk, and a few feet of ekowool today from a local B&M. I have never used ekowool before, but today while at work i decided just to stray from my norm and instead of doing my usual perfect, tight micro coils, i went sloppy and just wrapped some 28g around the ekowool itself, did this for two coils, and plopped them in the IGO-W.... and OMG! that first hit about knocked me on my butt! it was so crisp and so dam much vapor, everyone at work thought i caught my laptop on fire! (so much for sneaking a toke here and there in my office with this set up!... lol)