Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

Thanks to Sweatervest13 buying my bottles I was able to order some new flavorings and a few more 25ml volumetric flasks from Wizard Labs

Volumetric Flask Bomex Glass - 25ml

Double Chocolate Clear Flavor

Double Chocolate Dark Flavor

Boysenberry Flavor

Cantaloupe Flavor

Dragon Fruit Flavor

English Toffee Flavor

Edited by Compenstine

Well, my mom got me down to Better Vapes in Jerseyville, and they were missing an ingredient so they couldn't mix up the 555, which they only did on request. But I had called ahead, anticipating the issue, and he said to bring some with me so he could taste it. So not thinking, "hey, I'll bring my bottle", I thought, "Hey, I'll bring my mini pro tank". So he sat around for 20 minutes sucking on it, and he's gonna try to clone it. He said give him a week - he isolated about six flavors out of it he thinks - Travis, the mix master, not Steve, the owner. They didn't have any banana or bananas foster for me to sample, which means their samples ran dry and they didn't refill them. But next, I guess weekend is when we'll be able to go out there, I'll see if they can have the samples made up before we go up then, because I don't want to pay extra for chocolate banana when I can't taste the chocolate, and if I can taste the banana just as fine from Better Vapes, cheaper.

Okay, Better Vapes is going to try to clone ("Maybe a little better") my 555, but it's gonna be two weeks before I can get out there taste it and figure out if I like it. Since I had the seizure yesterday, I've decided NOT to speed steep any of the flavors I got from ECBlends, because I'm not tasting right anyway. Having issues tasting things for longer periods of time, so I went ahead and ordered a 30 ml of the Jive 555. That was actually a flavor that I was trying to switch to over the Kick Ash (well, the EC Blends version, but I gotta wait for those to steep), so by the time I get the Better Vapes version, and get through a 30 ml bottle of the Jive 555, then the EC Blends samples will be ready to try.

Since I ordered the 555 before shipping today, and it HAS shipped out, then it SHOULD be here Monday.

I've started vaping kick ash more (should have ordered that while I was at it) so hopefully with the 555 and what Better Vapes gives me, I'll be able to just kiss my budget this month.

Im still waiting for my Kayfun clone to ship from FT! slow as hell..looks like its on backorder now.

yeah thats the only downside with FT takes forever to get your stuff, but the prices are just so dam good!... lol one thing I noticed when buying is to pay attention to the note on the items cause it will say ships in 5 days or ships next day etc.

Oh I see they did change it for US orders now too. It was before.

To ensure quick shipping, FastTech is no longer using Hong Kong Post.
US orders are now routed via the same service provided by Singapore instead of Hong Kong Post.
Delivery times will be more consistent across the board.

It my not be customs then it may be due to this.

Postal Product:
  • First-Class Package International Service
Features:
  • International Letter
Date & Time
Status of Item
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.

November 15, 2013 , 1:49 pm

Acceptance

HONG KONG

Edited by Compenstine

This is why I pay the extra money and purchase within the US. Ordering through China is unpredictable. Sometimes you get lucky, other times you don't. If I'm looking for cheap cheap, I check eBay or Amazon.

Received in my Kamry K100 Mechanical mod from 101vapes. So far pretty impressed. The carto's that came with are so so. KPT2's work well. I think that I need to get a decent RBA or RDA and try my hand at building a coil or two.

The kit came with battery's and a charger. The charger looks like it cost 50 cents. The batteries seem okay. I plan on getting a decent charge ASAP and maybe a set of Batt's (fully open to suggestions on this).

So far I like the mod.