Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

Treating myself this payday, placed my first fast tech order for a vamo v5, and itaste svd.

I'm starting to want that SVD.....but I want other stuff first.

Just ordered a whole buncha samples from EC Blends, to see if I can get the equivalent of some of the flavors I have now from them, where 50 ml is $15. I ordered:

Irish Cream

Tobacco Blend

DK 555

Super Nutty

Black Magic

That Juice!

Between those 6, I'm hoping I can replace uh, four of my juices. Heck, the Honey Wood that I'm looking to replace isn't THAT expensive, but for just a couple more dollars, I could get 14 more ml if the black magic works out as a substitute, since I don't think the honey dipped tobacco is going to work out. If the Black Magic doesn't work out, I'll try Black Honey Tobacco from Perfumer's Apprentice next month. Won't be able to do it this month because I'll have end up purchasing another bottle of Honey Wood.

The whole 555 thing is my own fault. Went into Cloud 9 with my mom the other day, because I saw 555 on the list for EC Blends....and liked the Cloud 9 Vapor Beast so much I bought it there since it was on sale (that was Monday), and I'm almost through the entire 15 mls already.....I think I might like that better than Kick Ash though - although that may be because of what I've been drinking when I'm not drinking water. Rather than cola or diet cola, I've been drinking black cherry or root beer....which is affecting how I taste my vapes - especially the root beer, which I'm not drinking any more because it made me burpy (really, seriously burpy, for me, which is odd, because I don't burp, it's almost impossible to get me to burp).

I probably should have waited on the Irish Cream, I think I've got two month's supply left, if I keep going as I'm going.

Edited by spydre

Just put an order in for some juice from Good Life Vapor. Nana's Nuts 30ml (Banana Nut Bread) and Blueberry Morning 30ml (Blueberry waffles and sweet cream). He is offering 25% off with coupon code "NewJuice".

Have you tried this place and these flavors? If so and they are good I might have to jump on the 25% off.

Okay, so I started out my day shopping. I haven't even had breakfast yet. Ordered three Boge Atomizers for dripping. This will come in handy for the samples that I ordered last night, not to mention the samples I have sitting in my box that I haven't tried yet.

Have you tried this place and these flavors? If so and they are good I might have to jump on the 25% off.

They have been getting great reviews in vaping groups that I frequent. I figured "what the hell", and am giving them a shot. Just like I do with all of my purchases. :D They are offering the 25% until the weeks end, and are a little backed up since vapercon. Orders will take 1-2 days to be fulfilled. Mine only took 1 day, and was shipped the next.

I just made an order at Good Life Vapor: :animier:

1 x 10ml Sample Pack

Bottle One: Blueberry Morning,

Bottle Two: Butterscotch Yo!

Bottle Three: Pink Cupcakes,Bottle

Four: Strawberry Obsession

AND got 25% off for using code NewJuice

Ordered 30ml of Custard's Last Stand from Nicoticket. Was hard to choose between CLS and their Creme Brulee. If the CLS is as good as they say it is, the Creme Brulee will be on the next order list. I think I will be set for a while on juices..... maybe. :D

Probably going to have to order Kick Ash, Honey Wood, and Jive 555 tomorrow. Waited too long to order the samples, and I'm almost empty. I may be able to put off the Kick Ash, I haven't been vaping it as much.

Microstick from mini-ecig.com

Now hunting for a no-fuss atomizer to compliment it

Nice!

ms-26-500x500.jpg

MicroStick by Mini Ecig

As for finding an RBA for it, I recommend the AGA-S ($12.95 from Sweet Vapes). It's 15.86mm diameter should fit perfectly inside the MicroStick's 16.5mm atomizer hole, and the AGA-S is only 5mm taller than the Mini Ecig MiniGen SS (shown installed in the MicroStick above), and over $50 less.

441331.jpg

Youde's AGA-S

Edited by Rixter

Thanks mate - as per the other topic, ordered that AGA S and a Spheroid to boot. Looked into the minigen and was put off by it being 14.5mm vs 16 (i'd rather have that hole totally flushed out).

Couldn't find info on the battery type for the microstick, 18350… but can i use protected batteries on it?

...can i use protected batteries on it?

Most of the "experts" recommend using IMRs in mechanical mods. I buy AW IMR18350s from Vapor Kings.

Here's some information by Phil Busardo on why IMR batteries are recommended for use with mechanical mods & LR coils.

Edited by Rixter

I went ahead and ordered my Honey Wood from Chi-Town Vapers, and only realized AFTER I submitted the order that every other time I ordered, I used free shipping, so I spent $4 MORE than what I normally would have, and with free shipping I still got track and confirm. So Paying for priority shipping actually makes it more expensive than Vapor Beast.

Hoping to run out to a B&M tomorrow afternoon to pick up something like a 555, rather than paying $15 for Vapor Beast to get me through until the samples get here, I can determine which I like, and then order a larger size.