Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

It's not for beginners, Patricia, so don't worry about trying to understand it yet. :)

Here's the same pic with descriptive terms to help grasp the overall idea though.

(the button is on the opposite side, face down, at the moment, hidden from view, just so I could show off all 3 engravings... the tree on the VapeMods pipe stem Drip Tip, the graffitti handwriting on the Nahual RBA, and the Celtic Uma on the Roller Mod.

attachicon.gifRollerNahualStiffStemDescript.jpg).

You had it engraved? How cool is that. I love silver too. This really is the prettiest Mod I have seen yet. I am not ready for mods yet but when I feel ready for one I think I will get this one, so far. :)

Good Life Vapor

Sample packs allow me to try various juices from a vendor without committing to a 30ml+ bottle. Usually the smallest size i'll buy if im going to vape it frequently, usually much bigger if possible. With GLV's coupon code i got 2 sample packs shipped for 32.50. 88mls of juice wheeeee

I see your point about trying different flavors before buying a big bottle. So far I have not found anybody that meets Vape Dudes prices. I just ordered 4 50ml bottles of juice for $80.00 with their coupon code AND they sent me a free 50ml bottle and 2 Vape Dudes tee shirts. And I love their juices. This is my fourth order with them. Their S&H is a flat $3.00 and it got here in 4 days.

You had it engraved? How cool is that. I love silver too. This really is the prettiest Mod I have seen yet. I am not ready for mods yet but when I feel ready for one I think I will get this one, so far. :)

They come engraved, but I wouldn't hesitate to have one engraved, that's for sure.

The Tree is the icon signature for Vape-mods, a guy who makes amazing ePipes and stems (drip tips that you don't drip through, they're called Drip Tips out of habit, not out of function. They're just mouthpieces really). From Germany.

The Graffiti style signature on the Nahual RBA (a reBuildable Geniesis style atomizer with SS tank) is the icon signature of the genius creator, Urqiduez, from Arizona. The Nahual is totally different from all the other genesis style RBA's out there. (to date).

The Celtic Uma was a special surprise gift from the makers of the Roller Mod, who designed both the Mod and the special engraving.. The Roller Mod was a special gift from a super poster friend who was so busy during the Olympics he couldn't keep abreast of the goings ons in the vaping world for the year, and when I posted the video on the Roller, he just happened upon it that day, loved it, and bought one for him and one for me in appreciation. (even if it weren't an extra sentimentally special mod for me, it would still be my most favorite of all the mods I own, just because it's perfect for me). From Greece... egads, or Italy!!! I should go look that up. LOL, I can't believe I'm drawing a blank. (oh yes I can).

Long story short... Thanks!!

Edited by Uma

The vendor that sent me that bad batch of atomizers finally came through and sent me 10 more. I really do not know what to call them. When I posted about the problem I posted a link to what I received. They call them CE5s. They are different then any CE5s I hear you all talk about. It is wickless at least there is no visible wick and that is what it says on the description page. I tried to find where I posted it so the link would be available for anyone who would like to see it and read it's description, but I could not. Friday night I opened the first one to see if this batch was going to work and it does. I like it a lot too. Great taste, great vapor, it uses very little juice and the most mysterious of all, I have used the same battery that I put it on Friday till now and it is going strong. I have never had a battery last me this long. I have been off work so I have been chain vaping and staying up late. It is just an eGo-T 1100mAh battery. It's not new, I've been using it for about 2 months every weekend. I have 2 of these batteries and they usually do not last long, That is why I use them on the weekend, it is more convenient for me to alternate batteries when I am home and not at work. I think I paid $20.00 for 10 of them. It almost turned out to be a bad purchase, when I got the duds but I am happy now. I'm going to try to find these within our sellers so I will get good ones the first time. Also, they are not ones you can put new coils/wicks in. Like I said, I see no wicks at all and it does not come apart for replacement of anything. Just the drip tip comes off where juice can be put in. I will let yall know how long it lasts me.

I bought my first carto tank yesterday too! Grabbed one of the Bella's and hopefully I can find some prepunched carts before it comes in. :)

I've tried all sorts of tank cartos, but I like the Boge F16 tank cartos best. They're single coil LR dual laser punched cartos so you don't have to worry about doubling your power to get a good vape like you do with dual coil tank cartos.

Edited by Rixter

I just never cared for carto tanks, the best one i used was in my avatar, that's a blue 808 stick auto battery with a 2ml carto tank on it lol. Gotta love this new generation of sealed auto stick batts. Anyway it was alright but i much prefer the ce4's/nova type tanks over a carto tank.

Same here, Blu. I loved it when I first got it. Swore by it. But after the carto died a few weeks later, I learned to hate them. Not all carto's are created equally, but come on, I went through a stack of them trying to get one that wouldn't either flood or dry hit. I tossed it, in disgust. I must admit though, I haven't tried the various styles/brands that have been created since I tossed mine.

I love 'em all! Cartomizers, atomizers, carto tanks, RBAs, clearomizers, glassomizers...you name it and I vape it! If it gives me problems, I just figure out why and correct it! In fact, if I could figure out how to get paid for vaping, I'd do it for a living!

gallery_15088_188_123328.jpg

The vendor that sent me that bad batch of atomizers finally came through and sent me 10 more. I really do not know what to call them. When I posted about the problem I posted a link to what I received. They call them CE5s. They are different then any CE5s I hear you all talk about. It is wickless at least there is no visible wick and that is what it says on the description page. .

I just saw some of these at a lical shop. They do have a wick and they are top feed but they are hidden in a sleeve or something. Really interesting. Lets us know how they work out. Maybe post a review

Just ordered something new. Scarry!

Vape Dudes: Pumpkin Pie, Strawberry Feilds, Blue Honey, Fruiti Stripe gum, Candy Cane, and Spearmint. All boosted up to 16mg 70/30.

I may try the Fruiti Stripe Gum when I redeem these reward points tonight :-) I can pick 10 flavors free at this point, or combine and get a larger bottle of one flavor. I may go crazy and try some outside the box stuff.

I did:

Bubble Gum Ball

Key Lime Pie

No Bake Cake

Mint Chip Ice Cream

Apple Bubblegum

Strawberry Bubblegum

Fruiti Stripes Gum

Thin Mint

Chocolate Candy Cane

Pumpkin Spice

All 70-30 24mg extra flavor