Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

From Empire Mods:

2 eGO drip shields

6 various drip tips

Sweet-Vapes (12 mg nic, 50 PG/50 VG):

30 ml... *throws up hands in defeat*

Okay, I have no idea what it was that came this time. This is when I went stark, raving mad and ordered a $***load of juice. I think I got 30 ml glazed blueberry donut, Kona cream, Starbuckets Mocha

15 ml blueberry cinnamon crumble

6 ml: creamy caramel, lemonade

From EC Blend:

30 ml 6 mg 50/50 chocolate malt extra flavor

The Vapor Room: 12 mg 75PG/25VG

30 ml French Toast

30 ml Vanilla Custard

15 ml Vanilla Cupcake 50/50

And the folks at TVR pulled a sneaky thing on me.

They added a sample of their cranberry. Never would've ordered that myself -- even to try it out. Um... so I lost my fight against not buying anything more for awhile and ordered a 30 ml, 12 mg, 75PG/25VG bottle of it. *sighs*

Aaaaand!

We can lay the blame on Blucavvy for the order today: 900 mAh purple Vision Spinner.

http://www.gotvapes.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1192&zenid=0947d4c03f545b503ca7054574319c3d

This time I'm totally serious about needing an intervention. Any takers? :popo:

hahaha. Tam, you need to stop girl. you have more vaping gear than most of us veterans, and you just started. put your CC's away and enjoy what you've got for the next 6 months! lol

hahaha. Tam, you need to stop girl. you have more vaping gear than most of us veterans, and you just started. put your CC's away and enjoy what you've got for the next 6 months! lol

You meant to say the next 6 years, right? :lol:

I bought another PV today (like I needed another one, right?). I got a matte-black eGo-V LCD Variable Voltage Passthrough and matching cone from ecig-parts.com.

gallery_15088_188_7828.jpg

The main reason that I got the eGo-V was because I got tired of having to pull my atty and cone off every time I had to charge my eGo-C Twists, and the eGo-V is a passthrough, so I can charge it with a USB cable with the bottom USB port. The LCD display should be a little easier to see than the Twist's almost invisible markings, too, and it has a wider voltage range (3v-6v).

The entire order was $30.90 and shipping was free (on orders over $30).

In other news, I received my package from Empire Mods today, which included a Cherry Vapes "The Universal" drip tip, a shorty sealed (stealth) 510-901 adapter, and a freebie flat-tipped drip tip.

gallery_15088_188_4591.jpg

The 510-901 adapter is great because it doesn't add any height to my 901 atties, but the Cherry Vapes "The Universal" is TOO HUGE! As you can tell from the picture above (that's a Smok Tech 510 LR atty), it sticks out really far, and looks ridiculous. It will probably look a little better when using a 306 atty since it would be fitting over the 306 atty's body and down inside the cone, rather than sticking out of the top of a 510 or 901 atty. On a 901, which is inherently longer than most 510s, it looks really crazy. By the way, it does not fit over an IO6.

You think the Universal is huge, Rixter, I use mine with a drip tip on top. Add the short eGO 650 pass through, it looks utterly ridiculous! But then again I really like the cool vape it gives when I use it. :)

You think the Universal is huge, Rixter, I use mine with a drip tip on top. Add the short eGO 650 pass through, it looks utterly ridiculous! But then again I really like the cool vape it gives when I use it. :)

Yeah, with a 901 atty, it's just funny looking, as you can see in the top picture below. The bottom picture is what it should look like with a 306 atty. I say should because I don't have a 306, so I just stuck the Cherry Vapes Universal down inside the cone for the picture.

gallery_15088_188_2238.jpg

I did, however, just order an Empire Mods Bridge Free Dual Coil LR306 1.5ohm to use the Universal with (and a Delrin 306 XL Drip Tip just in case the Uni doesn't fit). I've been curious about the dual coil atties for a while now, so I went ahead and got one...damnit! :wallbash: (will this never end?)

Two eGo-C Twist 1000mah batts

eGo cone

10 XL Dual coil tank carto's

10 Boge 510 SR Cartos

40ml Banana Cream juice from Dawn

Bloog Starter kit: For the wife.

eGo T2 clearomizer

Smok Tech DCT

Organic Green Apple and Orange Cream from OrbVapor.com

Plano 2 shelf tackle box for my growing collection.

Two eGo-C Twist 1000mah batts

eGo cone

10 XL Dual coil tank carto's

10 Boge 510 SR Cartos

40ml Banana Cream juice from Dawn

Bloog Starter kit: For the wife.

eGo T2 clearomizer

Smok Tech DCT

Organic Green Apple and Orange Cream from OrbVapor.com

Plano 2 shelf tackle box for my growing collection.

Stocking up for the coming zombie apocalypse, I see. :2guns:

1100mah ego batt

30ml of sweet carolina

10ml of mad tobacco

anodized black dynasty drip tip (so pissed cuz i thought it was acrylic! i hate the aluminum tips!)

all from madvapes ^

and a box of 1.7ohm dual punched cartos from crystal clear vaping...

Ordered some juice from madvapes last night and figured I'd try out a Clear eGo Mega Dual Coil Cartomizer, Flat Tip. It was dirt cheap, so I figured why not? There were about 70 reviews on it, mostly good. We'll see. I was really surprised at their prices. I'm really hoping it's not reflective of the quality of their juice, but like I said, we'll see when the stuff comes in :)

Ordered some juice from madvapes last night and figured I'd try out a Clear eGo Mega Dual Coil Cartomizer, Flat Tip. It was dirt cheap, so I figured why not? There were about 70 reviews on it, mostly good. We'll see. I was really surprised at their prices. I'm really hoping it's not reflective of the quality of their juice, but like I said, we'll see when the stuff comes in

I bought a mega dual coil awhile ago, didn't really like it, but that's just me

AVID VAPER

Stainless Steel High Resistance Atomizer 3.0 ohm (Cisco Spec)

Stainless Kanger Horizontal Coil KR808 Cartomizers

ECIG EXPRESS

1 250ml unflavored 50/50 PG/VG

120ml 48mg 100%PG Unflavored e-Liquid Nicotine

30ml Butterscotch flavoring By Flavor West

30ml Gummy Bear flavoring by Flavor West

30ml Ecto Cooler flavoring By Flavor West

10ml Cotton Candy flavoring By Flavor West (used as sweetner)

8 15ml Dropper Bottle

Re-stocked on VG and more flavors from my local bakery supply store. No time to DIY, maybe I'll get a chance when I'm home from work during the up coming hurricane we are supposed to get.

i know i'm late to the game on this one, but i finally got me a twist...

well, i guess technically it's a vision ... spinner [?] - 400mah (yeah ! they make them small now!)

i wanted to see what the whole deal is with having the knob. it's fun, i feel like i change voltage a lot more often since i have it.

overall i think i like it - glad to have another small pv in my collection

• 1 x Dragon's Blood - eLiquid Flavor
    (Bottle Size: 15 ml $5.95, Additional Flavoring: Extra Flavor, Nic Strength: 24 mg - Strong, Base Mix: 50% PG / 50% VG, Menthol or Cool Hit: Menthol)
  • 1 x 01 Create Your Own Malt
    (Bottle Size: 5 ml $2.50, Nic Strength: 24 mg - Strong, Base Mix: 50% PG / 50% VG, Additional Sweetener: Enhanced Sweetener, Add a Flavor 1: Add Vanilla, Add a Flavor 2: Add Root Beer, Add a Flavor 3: Add Cookie, Name Your Creation: rootbeerfloat)
  • 1 x USPS Insurance and Signature Confirmation Options
    (USPS Insurance: No Insurance)
  • 1 x Steven's Surprise - eLiquid Flavor
    (Bottle Size: 5 ml $2.50, Additional Flavoring: Extra Flavor, Nic Strength: 24 mg - Strong, Base Mix: 50% PG / 50% VG)
  • 1 x Blunt Tip Syringes
    (Syringe Size: 6ml Syringe $1.35)
  • 2 x Friend Tip™ by ECBlend
    (Select Color: Natural, Substitute Color: Yes - Ok to substitute color)
  • 2 x Tank Replacement Cartomizer - SmokTech - Dual Coil
    (Unit Size: Single Unit, Select Resistance (ohm): 1.5 ohm, Select Color: Stainless Steel)
  • Just got this stuff from ecfblend I ordered it friday night so hopefully I will be getting it soon. I will also be getting one of these: http://www.free-cigs.com/Ego-Pass-through-VV-Stainless-Steel_p_126.html soon hopefully. This place is only 7 hours away from me so I am sure I could get things the next day shipping with first class mail hopefully. Does anyone know if one of these vv passthroughs are worth it? They are only a little over 30 by themselves and with a coupon they are a little less. Also you get free shipping with it too. That is a total of $29.44 with the coupon as it has free shipping.