Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

Still receiving shipments from when I went nuts ordering e-liquids:

30 ml Starbuckets Mocha, 6 mg nic, 50/50 PG/VG from Sweet-Vapes

I requested just a touch more mocha and it's absolutely heavenly! Can't imagine it can get better than this given time to steep... it probably won't last that long. LOL.

10mil bottle of Tigre's blood juice. From totally wicked. And from Tvr a 30mil bottle of gingers ry4 with my first time buyers 15 mil bottle of keoke coffee and a 3mill bottle of vanilla tobacco. Got 48 mills of juice for $14!!!!! Too bad it's only a one time deal...

10mil bottle of Tigre's blood juice. From totally wicked. And from Tvr a 30mil bottle of gingers ry4 with my first time buyers 15 mil bottle of keoke coffee and a 3mill bottle of vanilla tobacco. Got 48 mills of juice for $14!!!!! Too bad it's only a one time deal...

next time someone asks you where to get the best juice refer them there, if they buy ANYTHING from TVR, and give them your email and say you referred them TVR will give you an email code for 15ml's for free. So you can still get a lot of free juice. and their flavor of the week is still a crazy good deal, + 3ml's with every order. that first time customer deal is sweet, but their prices are just all around good.

next time someone asks you where to get the best juice refer them there, if they buy ANYTHING from TVR, and give them your email and say you referred them TVR will give you an email code for 15ml's for free. So you can still get a lot of free juice. and their flavor of the week is still a crazy good deal, + 3ml's with every order. that first time customer deal is sweet, but their prices are just all around good.

oh i know! i read that on their website... my buddy knows about it and best believe im gonna tell everyone about it! also the 3-30mil bottles for like $42 something is also crazy! all of their juice looks tasty. i just hope its as good as it sounds... do you know if they make the juice to order? cuz its the first site that tells you to let it steep for a week... ive never had to let mine other juices steep.

every bottle is made to order according to their site. everytime i've ordered juice from them it's good when i first get it, but give it a week or so and it's even better. so, in my personal opinion i think they're telling the truth.

you won't be disappointed buddy, it's definately my favorite juice. i've just never found better.

Well is been months since I've bought anything except for juice. I've not purchased any hardware since a couple vivi Nova tanks back towards the start of summer. Well I may have picked up some lr 901 about a month ago, that's not important. I just ordered a Legacy by Puresmoker. It is fully mechanical. Made of stainless steel. MADE IN AMERICA. I'm ultra exited about this pv. I've been using this lavatube which was decent but after a few drops it's pretty much done. It's still working but the top cap has been super glued back on a few times and the top is now crooked and looks like crap. I plan on picking up the kick next order and then I'll be set.

Well is been months since I've bought anything except for juice. I've not purchased any hardware since a couple vivi Nova tanks back towards the start of summer. Well I may have picked up some lr 901 about a month ago, that's not important. I just ordered a Legacy by Puresmoker. It is fully mechanical. Made of stainless steel. MADE IN AMERICA. I'm ultra exited about this pv. I've been using this lavatube which was decent but after a few drops it's pretty much done. It's still working but the top cap has been super glued back on a few times and the top is now crooked and looks like crap. I plan on picking up the kick next order and then I'll be set.

nicesauce!

man that juice i got from TVR is AWESOME! the gingers ry 4 is off the charts! all the others ive thried taste like plastic smells... this is just smooth creamy caramely goodness! the keoke coffee and vanilla tbacc are great as well! but man that ry4 is AMAZING! thanks blu for the hint on TVR...! all were 50/50 pg/vg @ 24mg nic...

Altcig.com is having another great 25% off sale so I bought 70ml of their Irish Cream (to die for good!!!), 70ml of Caramel Cappuchino (excellent flavor and light color), and a few others that I haven't tried before. Also incoming is a Multi-meter from Amazon.

Where is my TVR order? I ordered it last saturday and it shows shipped on Wednesday. They said they shipped by USPS but didn't provide a tracking number. It is coming from Michigan, and I am in Tennessee. It should have been in todays mail but wasn't. I can't log into TVRs

website, won't log me in connecting with facebook. I was hoping to find a tracking number. I'm so frustrated. My new vision clearomizer I just got in mail 2 days ago has died and I'm frustrated.

you've got the right products Tameiki. those are all good units and the one's that are already de-bridged/wicked just make everything easier.

I can't wait to try them out! Now that I've finally gotten a handle on dripping, I don't like the clearomizers quite as well as before.

You can just call me "Tam" it's a lot easier to type... :)

Shopping Spree !!! Thanks to Veteran Vaper Store :yes. Octobers budget spent.

eGo 2.4ml CC (changeable coil) Clearomizers

eGo CC replacement coils

Dual coil XL cartomizers for my Tank

306 extended drip tip

empty dropper bottles (30ml and 10ml)

dekang coffee liquid

Thank You Brian !!!

so far loving the eGo changeable coil clearomizer. Love the idea of being able to change the coil. Of course got several for using different flavors.

Plus, I really, really, really love plenty of backups :baby:

seriously....that is so long!!

you'll cave :P

i just got a blue ceramic ming vase tip and a ce2 style DCC for DCTs

which, by the way, if any of you guys like clearos and DCTs you should try one of those things out. they are awesome :)