Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

Thought this would be a good thread to give us an idea of what we all use and what new stuff we all try. :)

Last night i bought a 30ml of TVR Ginger's RY4, and for my free 3ml i picked Strawberry Cheesecake. Both at 18mg and 75/25 vg/pg.

Love TVR juice, still the best i've ever tried, and they're prices (which are amazing) and the fact that it's 100% sourced and manufactured in America is awesome.

you won't be disappointed :)

From the reviews I read I'm really looking forward to trying them out!

Hey, I have a question about the first order thing. They say that a first time customer gets a 15 ml bottle of juice free. Is there a minimum order that needs to be made in order to get the free bottle or is it with any first time order?

my 2nd ovale v8 body from smoktek.com... my first one quit on me not ever a week into it... kinda pissed. anywho.. and a 5 pack of 1.7 ohm ressurector cartos from crystalclearvaping.com. i had a bad box on my last order so andrew sent e a box of his off set two punched cartos... sofar im diggin em.. its like when the juice gets below the first hole it forces the juice in and you get a fresh hit every time!

This week I bought a stainless steel 650 mAh eGo-C Twist from myvaporstore.com to replace the 1000 mAh Twist I dropped to death last week. The 1000 mAh Twist was just too long, so I decided to go with the 650 mAh this time around. It's the same length as my Boge Leo 800 mAh batteries...perfect. It cost me $24.34 including shipping. Not only is it the best price I've been able to find anywhere on a Twist, they have them in Pink Pearl, Green, Blue, Black, Stainless, Red, and White.

I ordered some stuff from VapeLite as well. I got 100 ml of Dekang DK-TAB (50 ml 18 mg and 50 ml 0 mg to mix down nic strength with), a Boge 510 LR 2Ω atty, and a 510 to eGo adapter for one of my Leos. The entire order from VapeLite using the discount code "takeoff10" was $30 including shipping. I order a lot from them because their prices are unbelievably low and I've yet to be dissatisfied with their products.

rixter if your'e looking for a good spot for LEO stuff check out http://www.ecigarsenal.com/Default.asp

awesome prices and fast shipping. avidvapor sells the best LEO-510 adapter i could find btw, it has a groove cut in the adapter with an o-ring press fit in so that you can still use the "sanitary cap" the LEO comes with.

From the reviews I read I'm really looking forward to trying them out!

Hey, I have a question about the first order thing. They say that a first time customer gets a 15 ml bottle of juice free. Is there a minimum order that needs to be made in order to get the free bottle or is it with any first time order?

no minimum order. my first order from TVR was a flavor of the week which is 30ml for $10, my free 15ml, and the free 3ml that every order gets. so for $14 (shipping included) i got 48ml's of juice. you can't beat that anywhere.

This forum and all the lovely people with even better recommendations is very bad for my wallet. I recently went totally overboard, lost my mind, went nuts and ordered:

From EmpireMods:

1 glass drip tip (purple)

1 metal 910/510 straight drip tip

1 stainless steel 901/510 countoured drip tip

They also threw in one very pretty purple swirled acrylip drip tip as a free gift. Um... yeah. Now that I've gotten the hang of dripping I've discovered the joys of different drip tips. Just a few days ago I got two swirl acrylic fat bottomed tips (1 blue, 1 purple) from ecigexpress. So far my favorite is the straight metal one.

From EC blend (all 15 ml, 50/50 vg/pg, 6 mg nicotine, extra flavor unless otherwise noted):

Eggnog

Irish Cream

chocolate malt

vanilla malt

5 ml. white peach ala Zoe

and they sent a free disposable safety tip for sharing with friends and a 5 ml "The Twinkle" *squints at tiny print on bottle* ...or it could be "The Twinkie" I can't tell which. :)

Still waiting for my order from TVR and two orders from Sweet-Vapes. I should be set for e-juice for the next millenia now...

Edited by Tameiki

2 boxes Smok 1.7 lr cartos and 1bauway 510 lr atomizer.

If they're single coils, I'm pretty sure they're the same thing that CCV branded "The Resurrector", and if you've never tried one, you are about to have your world rocked! Hit 'em easy the first time because they truly are little fog machines...I've yet to find anything even close.

FYI - Keep them topped off and don't run them dry as they will definitely burn the filler material inside if you don't keep it saturated.

rixter if your'e looking for a good spot for LEO stuff check out http://www.ecigarsenal.com/Default.asp

awesome prices and fast shipping. avidvapor sells the best LEO-510 adapter i could find btw, it has a groove cut in the adapter with an o-ring press fit in so that you can still use the "sanitary cap" the LEO comes with.

Nice to see you have your finger on the vaping pulse. :yes

I've bought all of my Boge Leo 800 mAh PVs from ecigarsenal.com and they are an excellent company to deal with. I've been very happy with both their products and their service, and would recommend them to anyone looking for a very reliable, solid, and inexpensive PV. I love mine.

I also have the Leo to 510 adapter from avidvaper.com you're referring to (in polished brass) and although it's a little pricey, it's definitely superior to others I've tried.

From EC blend (all 15 ml, 50/50 vg/pg, 6 mg nicotine, extra flavor unless otherwise noted):

Eggnog

Irish Cream

chocolate malt

vanilla malt

5 ml. white peach ala Zoe

Don't know about the other flavors you ordered, but their Chocolate Malt is one of my absolute favorite juices.

eGo-U luxury edition kit.

LOL, all I really needed was a new ego charger...but If I'm going to get a charger, might as well get a whole new kit...right. In my defense, it is a really cool burgundy color, I didn't have any batteries that color. Backups are good....at least thats what I tell my self, In the last 3 years I have collected quite a few 'backups'.

Near as I can figure, the eGo-U is a standard ego battery, has a blue button light (instead of white) and comes with CE4 clearomizers. also comes with the charger I needed.

http://www.vaporleaf.com/ The have an online store and a brick and mortar store in colorado.

eGo-U luxury edition kit.

LOL, all I really needed was a new ego charger...but If I'm going to get a charger, might as well get a whole new kit...right. In my defense, it is a really cool burgundy color, I didn't have any batteries that color. Backups are good....at least thats what I tell my self, In the last 3 years I have collected quite a few 'backups'....The have an online store and a brick and mortar store in colorado.

The whole battle cry of, "I need BACK UPS!!!!" was what made my original arsenal of one eGo battery, two clearomizers and one bottle of juice into the monstrosity of stuff I now have. Mentioning that brick and mortar store in Colorado is not helping, Kit. :evil:

Thought this would be a good thread to give us an idea of what we all use and what new stuff we all try. :)

Last night i bought a 30ml of TVR Ginger's RY4, and for my free 3ml i picked Strawberry Cheesecake. Both at 18mg and 75/25 vg/pg.

Love TVR juice, still the best i've ever tried, and they're prices (which are amazing) and the fact that it's 100% sourced and manufactured in America is awesome.

Thanks for the tip. I just made an order from them for the first time. I got strawberry cheesecake 50/50 as my 30ml, flavor of the week. I'm going try french vanilla coffee and pumpkin spice.