Ce4 Vs Resurrector

mjradik

So I've been a die hard resurrector fan for almost a year now. I finally got around to trying out the vision CE4's every one has been talking about in the past. First impressions are so/so. My gripe is that the draw is fairly hard. I love the resurrectors and thier nice airy/loose draw. Only after I have used one for a week, does it get to be a tight draw. The draw of the CE4 reminds me of that tight draw.

My question is, people out there that have tried both the CE4 and resurrector, does the CE4 really have a tight draw, or is the one I'm trying out a bum one?

I've been using a CE4 since Saturday. Of course, it's my first e cig and I'm a total noob, so take what I'm about to say with a grain of salt.

Seeing you describe it as a tight draw sums up the problem I was having with it at first. Not sure if this is bad for the unit, but I screw the battery on until it's tight, then turn it back just a hair to loosen it. Then I get that nice airy draw you're talking about. Before I had to pull like crazy, it was making me cough every hit and I almost gave up. But, so far so good with what I've been doing. I'd be interested to hear from some veteran vapers what their opinion is on this.

For me the CE4's are a medium draw, I fortunately haven't had too much trouble with them. I have found the higher VG liquids do make for a tighter draw. I use mostly PG for my liquids.

check to make sure there isn't any liquid trapped in the battery end of the clearomizer, that can tighten the draw. I just wipe down the threads.

The only time I get a really tight draw is when its been in use for a couple weeks, usually I just rinse them out well with hot water and let dry for a couple days and then they are good for another week or so.