Vote For A Reason You Choose E-Cig

xeocigs

• 3 weeks later...

All of the above and more LOL. How many analogs could make it through the Grand Rapids ride at MI Adventure and take a puff as you get off the ride. True Story... You should have seen the look on the guys face that saw my drag on my E-Cig after hitting every water fall on the ride. He was in the same car as us and saw me get soaked to the bone.

Me) *Pull out my old trusty 510 take a long drag...exhale...

Me) *Yeap Still works!" :thumbup:

Guy) "You Had That Lit The Whole Time?" :blink:

Pricless

Edited by Compenstine

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like that it's a better quality of smoke.

I enjoy smoking. I never really looked into quitting. I mean, I've dabbled with the patch and the gum and mused myself on how addicted I really was until I'd do a 10-fold relapse and would be back to analogs.

When my friend was smoking from his e-cig I saw it and it smelled nice and he was a bigger smoker than I was, so... what the hell? Something else to smoke, right? I wasn't planning on quitting cigarette, cigars, hookah, ect. I was planning to still smoke it up. But, I haven't picked up a cigarette, hookah, or cigar since my e-cig.

My favorite cigar flavor is one I made for my e-cig with my liquids, I have a couple of tanks that produce larger clouds than my hookah ever did, and there's really NO mess (unless you spill some liquid). Ash being everywhere is something I do not miss. There's even a local vapor lounge for social smoking that friends and I venture to hang out and try the new flavors.

I considered quitting when I started, but it was only because that was basically the concept behind the e-cigs.

Didn't think I'd ACTUALLY quit.

Used to smoke a little over half a pack a day, hookah three times a day, and have a nice cigar once a week, give or take, and now I haven't touched a cigarette for a little over a year. That IS a good feeling, even if I didn't want to quit. ;)

Edited by BarbieVapor

My reason...

Despite quitting regular cigarettes for 12 years (cold turkey), I constantly wanted one. The reason I quit smoking was to protect my headmates. I missed smoking so much. Then, stress pushed me to where I was going to buy a pack of cigarettes, and snagged a disposable e-cig instead. It did the trick! 3 of those at $10 a piece and realized I should just get a vape pen. I love this thing! Without it, I'd most likely be sucking on an old fashion coffin nail right now, despite 12 years quit. Maybe I went a little over kill with the pen I picked out, shouldn't have spent so much, but... this will certainly keep me from picking analogs back up.

All of the above and more LOL. How many analogs could make it through the Grand Rapids ride at MI Adventure and take a puff as you get off the ride. True Story... You should have seen the look on the guys face that saw my drag on my E-Cig after hitting every water fall on the ride. He was in the same car as us and saw me get soaked to the bone.

Me) *Pull out my old trusty 510 take a long drag...exhale...

Me) *Yeap Still works!" :thumbup:

Guy) "You Had That Lit The Whole Time?" :blink:

Pricless

LOL!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Moral reasons: girlfriend has a daughter that I want to have a good influence on as she grows up. Family has lost too many members to lung cancer, I was ashamed to have picked up the habit that killed the most loved woman in my life (my grandmother), trying to get healthier.

Sensory reasons: the smell is so much better. What is better than puffing on something that smells like cherry as opposed to a nasty campfire? The feeling of smoking is relaxing. I am a lot less stressed and I love it.