Vote For A Reason You Choose E-Cig

xeocigs

I wouldn't know what to vote for. They all are reasons why I vape and there are reasons left out also. I know I'm doing less harm to myself and others and the environment and I like to puff on flavorful vapors. I spend a lot less money than when I used to smoke. It's a win, win, win situation for me.

• 4 weeks later...

I did it for the health benefits, the fact that I don't smell anymore and the bonus of sitting at my desk at work and taking a couple puffs without my boss who is two cubicles over not knowing. When I smoked she hated it and asked me to refrain during work hours.

I had to choose all the reasons! What reason is there to stay with analogs in comparison? I feel bad for the people who won't make the switch.

First of all, and the main reason I'm vaping, its healthier. My health is something important to me, being that I'm still pretty young, and don't wanna screw my whole life up with lung cancer. Yes, vaping is more affordable. I live in Washington, most cigarettes are at least 6.50$+ for a pack of smokes. However, there's an Indian reservation here (Puyallup), and I would get these smokes called 305's, 30$ a carton, but they got busted by the feds (tax evasion) and now only sell King Mountains, 40$ a carton. I typically won't smoke those things through an entire carton, too harsh, so I had to switch to Newport Reds which are 8$ a pack. That's a lot of money even though I only smoked about a half a pack a day. I'm in love with the flavors of eLiquid so there's another reason. You know why else I prefer vaping? I found you guys because of it :)

I know, it's cheesy ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I watched my father die of emphysema because of smoking (Suffocated to death over 2 years.) I also felt that cigs were killing me (tightness in chest, etc...). I had to quit but conventional methods didn't work for me. Then I found e-cigs! Hooray! I have been happier and healthier ever since!

Oh yea, I love the flavors also!

• 1 month later...

I chose all of the above cause every choice had something that appealed to me.

One option was that it is tobacco free and doesn't cause as much damage as a traditional cigarette, which even though hasn't yet been proven, but I definitely feel the differences already.

Also, the smell (or lack thereof), and another good benefit is the food that I eat actually tastes good.

To stop smoking cigarettes to stop harming myself and my family, the flavors and the convenience. So far, it has cost me more than twice the amount my banner says I've saved on cigarettes, but I'm sure that'll work itself out once I get settled in the equipment I use and the flavors I like the most.

I quit analogs and started Vaping for health reasons, as well as cost. If you read my post under new members, you know I am a lung Cancer survivor. I did quit after surgery, but a weak moment led to a cig it was down hill after that. I was at a Tobacco shop where I bought supplies to roll my own, when the owner talked me into trying Vapor. I decided to give it a try. It has been about 6 weeks and I have only had 5 or 6 analogs. The last 2 weeks I have had zero stinkers. I have heard that your body starts healing as soon as you quit, I am breathing easier and sleeping better. I had given up quiting but thanks to Vaper I know I can do it. I know I can!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...