New Social Vaping Site.

Maptec

What started a just a fun past time project turned into something more. I have put up a new social networking site dedicated.to E-cig users. After seeing news that facebook is potentially removing pages associated with E-Cigarettes I figured it would be a good time to finish and open the site.

It boasts a Facebook style News Feed, Embedded Video and Photo Uploading. User made Groups, the Ability to add links to numerous sites, live blogs, and the ability to schedule and organize Events and Meets while chatting with their friends on the site.

I am in no way trying to take people from Vapor talk. In fact I have even talked with Chris and got his blessing to link back to Vapor Talk and to post this msg. If you are interested in helping me build this just swing by, register and lets get this started.

Coffee And A Vape

Edited by Maptec

It seems the script used to set up this site had a fatal security flaw. I do not feel comfortable leaving it up as it was very easy to break and extract passwords. I am working with a new script now that will make things a bit more secure as well as have a very familiar feel. Guess this is what happens when you go with a lesser developed script.

If you had already registered and using this site you will lose this activity and will need to re-register as the current accounts will not be able to be migrated.

I apoligize for this and will be back up as soon as possible

Site is live again

I tried resigning, all went good but when it says the email is sent with code, I get the email but then has no code and takes me back to the signin page, tried to enter in my name and password but no go.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Looks like the built in CSFR module is probably set a little to high. Sometimes a person browsing via mobile can cause it to go off. (Especially in buggy modules)

Either way, glad to see your site is up and running, best of luck! :)

You were correct. CSRF was set to "high" which is a know problem on the Iphones and anyone using google toolbar. This has been adjusted.

Thank you both for bringing this to my attention. And thank you Chris. I am still working on the ad campaign section so I will let you know when it is up :)

Still getting, "Cross site forgery request (CSFR) detected. Please note all such attempts are logged." I'm tethering through my Samsung Gem I-100.

Edited by Rixter

Still getting, "Cross site forgery request (CSFR) detected. Please note all such attempts are logged." I'm tethering through my Samsung Gem I-100.

It is probably assigning the same token to both your PC and you phone. I will see if I can find anyway to fix that. For now though, there is a mobile site at http://www.coffeeandavape.com/index.php?do=/mobile/

• 2 weeks later...