Cartomizer Vs. Atomizer

What is the difference between a cartomizer and an atomizer? Well an atomizer is meant to be re used and it’s two pieces. One piece is the atomizer, the other is the cartridge that holds the filler. (Though, most just drip liquid right into the atomizer as the filler doesn’t work well) An atomizer can be used for about a month or so. A cartomizer on the other hand contains the cartridge and atomizer all in one. Thus the name CARTomizer. Clever. The advantage to a cartomizer is the ability to add much more liquid, only having to fill every hour or more. The down side is that a cartomizer will only last about 3-4 days at most. (They should not be used any longer) In this video below I show how to fill a cartomizer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeaqRV4PmzA&feature=player_embedded

• 9 months later...

Where I purchased my e cigarette they told me the carto should last a few weeks. I got about 5 days out of it before it quit working. My atty would I drop my juice directly on the wick where the wire wraps around the wick. My atty is also in a tank but I can remove the drip tip to give me access to the atty.