*waves* Hi Everyone!

Tam

After reading through quite a few threads on this forum this seems to be a wonderful resource for e-cigarettes with friendly, informative people. I've been off analogs since May and feel so much better.

There are so many different options in batteries, e-juice, cartomizers/clearomizers, etc. but it's been fun learning! I hope I don't do anything wrong here. New to forums and such... :yes

We're pretty liad back, you'd really have to go out of your way to do something wrong :lol: Using a forum is like texting on the phone, except slower lolWelcome aboard!

Then you've never seen me trying to text someone. :laughing:

I've happily spent several hours on the site tonight reading through threads and have learned *so* much! Thanks for the welcome and for creating this forum.

Hello Tameiki. What type of e-cig was able to keep you from smoking and is that what you're still using? BTW, Congrats!!

No need to answer that.. I just read your post in the general discussion. Good choice :)

Edited by Mike

By the way, is that your Maltese I see in your picture? If so I complement you on keeping her eyes that clean!

Thank you. That's Tenacity, or Teni for short. She's my 11 year old Maltese who works hard to live up to her name, lol. She's giving the camera her best "PLEASE give me that cookie!" look. XD Daily cleaning keeps her eyes pretty clean. I see you're familiar with the breed. Do you have a Maltese?

Hello Tameiki. What type of e-cig was able to keep you from smoking and is that what you're still using? BTW, Congrats!!

No need to answer that.. I just read your post in the general discussion. Good choice :)

Thanks, Mike. I just wish I would've found this forum when I first started. It would've saved me the steep learning curve I went through initially. Since you're experienced with ecigs, have you ever heard of an eGo T2 pass through upgrade battery? That's what I've been using but haven't seen them anywhere else other than the store where I bought them. I'm told they're original and come from the manufacturer, they have all the logos and everything... maybe this is a question I should put up in another thread?

Thank you. That's Tenacity, or Teni for short. She's my 11 year old Maltese who works hard to live up to her name, lol. She's giving the camera her best "PLEASE give me that cookie!" look. XD Daily cleaning keeps her eyes pretty clean. I see you're familiar with the breed. Do you have a Maltese?

She's a cutie. And yes I do have a Maltese. 6'1 and just over 215lbs that's the dog I end up with :lol: Her names is Pink. She subsequently got the name after some medicine she was given as a pup. It stained her face for about a week. I actually inherited her when the previous owners realized they didn't have the time. Loyal dog and great around the kids. (Tamed kids anyway)

Welcome !!!

sounds like you will fit in very nicely around here. any questions, just ask and somebody will be around with some sort of answer.

Lots of animal people around here too.

She's a cutie. And yes I do have a Maltese. 6'1 and just over 215lbs that's the dog I end up with :lol: Her names is Pink. She subsequently got the name after some medicine she was given as a pup. It stained her face for about a week. I actually inherited her when the previous owners realized they didn't have the time. Loyal dog and great around the kids. (Tamed kids anyway)

And I'll just bet Pink has you rushing to do her bidding, too! Maltese are a wonderful breed. We used to have a male puppy mill rescue, Mikey, but he had to be put to sleep last year. He made it 14 years though, which is a long run for the kind of start he got.

Pink is lucky to have found you and your family. :smiles:

Welcome !!!

sounds like you will fit in very nicely around here. any questions, just ask and somebody will be around with some sort of answer.

Lots of animal people around here too.

Thank you, kitsune! I like your "name" by the way. :D From every post and thread I've read here so far this seems like a wonderful place full of happy, friendly people. I think I'm going to like it here. :thumbup:

Thanks, Mike. I just wish I would've found this forum when I first started. It would've saved me the steep learning curve I went through initially. Since you're experienced with ecigs, have you ever heard of an eGo T2 pass through upgrade battery? That's what I've been using but haven't seen them anywhere else other than the store where I bought them. I'm told they're original and come from the manufacturer, they have all the logos and everything... maybe this is a question I should put up in another thread?

I haven't heard of that particular PT but I'm sure someone here has. I just keep a few eGo batteries both standard and twist and although I used to build mods and passthroughs from scratch I scraped those ideas and picked up a ProVari mini just for extra backup.

there's too many different ego batteries to keep track of. it might just be a genuine Joye ego battery, there's all different kinds of knock off's. welcome btw

Thanks! And so I've been finding out. At first I thought there were too many different brands until I started looking at each manufacturer to find too many different models, lol. Now, it's off to try to wade through the different e-liquids and various stores and... :P

Vaping comes with a pretty big learning curve....half the fun is discovering new stuff to buy !!!

Somehow I'm not having any trouble discovering the new stuff to buy, OMG. Just ordered half a dozen new e-liquids tonight and then stumbled onto a new clearomizer and... and... *sighs*

Still, it's not as expensive as when I was still on the analogs. So far. XD