White Cloud Threading?

does anybody know what number threading the white cloud batteries are? i just received a new pack of 5 cartomizers for it and both batts crapped out on me..... again.... for the 4th time... im not goin back to em and wanted to get another batt just need to know if they are 808, 801, or 901. also whats the diff between the kr and dse prefixes? thanks guys!

KR is Kanger mfg,DSE is a seperate manufacturer used to be Sailibo ir something like that.DSE 801 is the larger pennstyle DSE 901 and Kanger KR 808 have the same threads in a smaller pennstyle.I would guess you just need a 510 battery to KR808/DSE 901 adapter for $3.00 and you can use you 510/Ego style batteries.

kr is stuff made by Kanger, and dse is made by Sailebao(SLB), they are 2 of the 3 main e-cig factories in China. Sorry, don't know what White Cloud is but it sounds like something that comes in a roll and goes in the bathroom, lol.

thanks guys and mcquinn... i never ever thought of a adapter! man im glad i asked on here before i bought anything,..

and mike... white cloud is.... ok. nothing great. it did what i needed it to do... i told myself i had to stop smoking. and i couldnt wait for the mail so i had to find somthing to go pick up that day.... i knew nothing of ego or vv or dct or anything i know now. lol but it helped me very much... only prob is... they suck! lol the cartos are pretty good except u cant refill em and they cost like $21 and some change for a pack of 5.... but their batts are outrageously price and grossly under quality... after shelling out $172 for the kit... i had to get EACH batt replaced at let 3 or 4 times! and they just crapped out on me again.... alas, so long white cloud!

I was under the impression that they were proprietary threads like Vapage has. Companies do this so you have to keep ordering from them.

i dont believe so. i got a free batt from a vape meet last month and it works with those cartos. but i think the power output is too high cuz they would get too hot. but it did in fact work. to only proprietary device ive heard of is the go-go...

The majority of these brand name e-cigs all get there stuff from the same factories in China. They just pay to have their logo and boxes. I always laugh when one ecig seller states their stuff is better than everyone elses when actually they are selling the same stuff just branded differently.

thanks guys and mcquinn... i never ever thought of a adapter! man im glad i asked on here before i bought anything,..

and mike... white cloud is.... ok. nothing great. it did what i needed it to do... i told myself i had to stop smoking. and i couldnt wait for the mail so i had to find somthing to go pick up that day.... i knew nothing of ego or vv or dct or anything i know now. lol but it helped me very much... only prob is... they suck! lol the cartos are pretty good except u cant refill em and they cost like $21 and some change for a pack of 5.... but their batts are outrageously price and grossly under quality... after shelling out $172 for the kit... i had to get EACH batt replaced at let 3 or 4 times! and they just crapped out on me again.... alas, so long white cloud!

Actually you can refill those nonrefillable carto's.Look on Youtube for condom method of refilling cartomisers .One of my buddies at work uses a syringe to refill his with eliquid I get him from EcigBestSave.I can't get through to him how much better off he would be switching to an Ego or 510.He just likes picking things up when he wants it.

ive seen that method. the only reason im even bothering with this is cuz i just got a new pack (it was free from a contest they had and i figured what the hell) and i barely got thru one carto before the batts bought the farm. i think i might have to try the condom method tho just to see how it pans out for me and so i can explain if someone asks me. all of my buddies are ego guys with dct or vivi nova type setups so i doubt ill need the info but one can never have to much info! lol thanks again! saved me from spending $16 on another stick batt. an adapter is on my next order.

so the 801 901 and 808 are all the same threads just diff size batts?