Reading Ego Twist Numbers Better

I know not everyone goes to the forums specific to their device and this may even apply to others as well. I have seen a few people asking for a way to read the numbers on the twist better and I wanted to share my method. This was also posted in a thread in the ego forums.

What I did was color the sides of the base with a black sharpie. I let it dry and wiped off the excess. The chrome spots wiped right off and the black stayed on the letters. Here is the results.

119817d1343145975t-ego-twist-numbers-wp_000306.jpg119818d1343146033t-ego-twist-numbers-wp_000305.jpg119819d1343146039t-ego-twist-numbers-wp_000303.jpg119820d1343146045t-ego-twist-numbers-wp_000307.jpg

While this is not a perfect solution, It does help to see where your at

I thought of doing that too but I really don't feel the need. When I use LR stuff, and I usually do, I bring the dial all the way counterclockwise then up just a little bit for starters and fine adjust from there if I feel the need. If I'm using SR I do the exact opposite and start out near the higher end.

Good tips, both of youse.

It is difficult to see in the wrong light.

At first I thought I'd never find those numbers.

But now it's pretty easy.

(I hand it to the kid to do it for me lol).

(the kid who is over 30)

Edited by Uma

I have better than 20/20 vision and I have to work hard and in good light to see those numbers. If I used only 1 type of clearo or tank I might mark a sweet spot on the dial but I am constantly going from eGo c to Vision to dripping and the sweet spots vary a little but I can always find it quickly.