Why Isn't Everyone Using Dcts By Now?

yeah, i know... i left it open in my browser for a few days. Definitely mulled over it for a long time, but finally pulled the trigger.

Turns out to be just shy of $100 US but if you think about it, its only the price of 10 good attys or 15 okay attys. I figured, if this ends up being as great as i have been lead to believe I will not regret it - as it should last me till the apocalypse!

Ill post more when I get it! in the mean time...I'm enjoying my cisco Aero atty.....

never thought I would pick up DD...

@uma just ordered my mini DiD!! so so excited! ordered satin finish to match my superT

can't wait till ship date!!

in the mean time: *watching all DiD videos to try and get a grasp on how to make that coil....*

yeah, i know... i left it open in my browser for a few days. Definitely mulled over it for a long time, but finally pulled the trigger.

Turns out to be just shy of $100 US but if you think about it, its only the price of 10 good attys or 15 okay attys. I figured, if this ends up being as great as i have been lead to believe I will not regret it - as it should last me till the apocalypse!

Ill post more when I get it! in the mean time...I'm enjoying my cisco Aero atty.....

never thought I would pick up DD...

:animier: Right on!!!! Congrats!!! Dang that is going to be one sweet setup!! The P+18350 is top of my wish list and I hope to pick up the Mini any day now. :stomps foot impatiently at hubby's wallet:

They cost pennies a day for the rest of your life. It's like buying 1000 attys for 100 bucks.

Extra Kanthal wire and SS mesh can be bought on eBay really cheap and a sheet of mesh will last a good 10 years, a 20' roll of wire just as long... pennies a day!

I used a combo of all the tutorials I found and I'm still on my original wick and coil!! (it's starting to dull, but still vapable and it's a good 3 or more weeks old. I forget! Time to clean it, perhaps change the coil. The wick will last another month at least.).

You've no doubt already seen all these, but I'll list them anyway, in case you missed one or in case someone else is interested.

1. Jack Frost method!! Very important first step. Here's a very short video tutorial.

(most of us just cut the wick in half, so don't worry too much about the size.)

2./3./4/:

DID by Igetcha69

Tobacco Paper (igetcha)

VAPOR x Cholo: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/euro-suppliers/296166-new-genesis-type-atomizer-did-81.html#post6810880

Dang, We need to start a DID thread! There's a lot of tips and tricks to assure success.

I'm so happy for you!

SIZE Differences:

Wick hole 2.8mm on mini DID the bigest possible in 14mm diameter!!

Wick hole 3.5mm on Rgular DID

SS posts and nuts will be available

If you're new to the Rebuildable Genesis type attys, the Regular DID might be a bit easier to learn on. Just a small tip. Might not even be a neccessary tip lol. I won't *know* until I have a Mini too.

::: off to nag the hubby:::

Dang I'm getting good at this whining and nagging. :::polishes knuckles on shirt:::

My Mini came to 98.15 (I think! Dang it, I already forgot).

I got so excited I forgot! lol

P.S. Now there's only 28 left in stock for Preorder that ships August 20 (takes 2 days to get to NY and then 5 days or more to leave customs and then 2-3 days to my door! Can't wait!!! August 29th will be a good good day. )

Edited by Uma

• 3 weeks later...

Heard about tanks but wasn't really interested in learning much about them. I tend to develop an urge for something first, research it, buy it, obsess over it a while, then use the heck out of it until I become bored with it or it doesn't work anymore.

WHY I suddenly became interested in tanks is something I can't explain. Woke up one morning and wanted a tank. Wound up purchasing the Vape-O-Matic Liquinator. 2 weeks later, I purchase my 2nd Liquinator. 2 weeks after that, I'm punching my own cartos.

What can I say...it works well. I don't experience any of the problems associated with tanks. The one problem I DO have is recognizing when to change cartos as I tend toward pushing them past a week.

Took me 3 years to find the perfect set-up. To me, the Provari and the Liquinator are a match made in heaven.

glad you gave them a try, They really do work well. I still alternate between my vision clearo, tank and dripping. I just use my tank cartomizer until the draw gets too stiff and then change out.

I even learned how to punch my own cartos too....If I can do it, anybody can.

I've really had very little problems the the DCT's

I've switched over to the tank/carto almost exclusively, but I can certainly see why some don't. I've had issues with flooding that *knocks on wood* I think I have cleared up. I have repeated issues with a burnt taste (got it right now, actually). Tank was leaking a bit today, too. My original reason for staying away from them was due mostly to the fact that I get real tired of juices before I finish off a tank. I've been dealing with that issue, but it isn't always easy.

@uma you are the best, thanks for posting all those videos. i've watched the one on e-gr and need more perspectives...

tiny wrapping tiny wrapping....

also...perhaps they shipped today? my mind keeps coming back to it :D

i havent gone the way of the dual coil carto cuz of the taste. just not the same flavor as dripping. of course dripping, while have better flavor, is a bit of a pain in the ***. ive been using CE3's for the last few month and getting the best of both. now if i could only get a CE3 in a 6ml size, id never have to use another atty ever again.

@uma you are the best, thanks for posting all those videos. i've watched the one on e-gr and need more perspectives...

tiny wrapping tiny wrapping....

also...perhaps they shipped today? my mind keeps coming back to it :D

I received shipping notice this morning!!! Now for the 2 week travel/customs trip. Not to worry, I have a tub of Marqurieta and know how to use it. :)

RWescler is making a tutorial series for the genny users, specifically the DID.

The videos are long, but they cover everything and well worth the watch.

Video #1 covers the Jack Frost method plus some, and it's the most important tutorial to get started.

Soon #2 and #3 will be uploaded (they might be already! He was uploading them last night)

Jack Frost method of prepping the mesh wick: