Mark's Mod Holder

Uma

Mark's Mod Holders are awesome! The one he made for me is out of Brazillian Cherry and fits just right on my tiny end table. It's small enough to mail in a typical ejuice mailing box (usps white box), and the craftsmanship is just beautiful. I won mine in a contest here at VT that Mark put on and the staff supported, but they can also be bought at his place Markspens and you get to choose from a huge variety of beautiful wood. He makes these, his pens, and more all by hand. Beautiful work, beautiful person. Thank you Mark!!! and Thank you VT for supporting his ventures.

markmodholderjune2012cr.jpg

First I need a button that works, then I'll fill it and use it if it's not sold as a paperweight before then. :)

The DID atty/tank I ordered last week will be here any day now. I can't wait to see how it looks on my Mark Mod and SB and LT.

Thanks everyone, I'm thrilled you like it too! I seriously believe we all need one of these. I'm saving my pennies to buy one for my Mark Mod and for some of those gorgeous pens to boot, for my other end table... oh wait, I don't have another end table.... hmmm, looks I better get busy and start chopping some logs...

Sorry I haven't responded. I've been on an internet-free vacation and just got back today. I'm glad you rec'd and like the mod holder. Congrats on the win!!