Favorite E-Juice So Far?

E28kc

Hype from AVE

i got a sample of this and quite cant put my finger on it. any idea on what its supposed to be? i kinda think its a a fruity flowery vape and it is delish but the name of the flavor eludes me... :shiftyninja:

555 from anywhere

Midnight - Vapor Talk/Forever Vapor

Torque 56 - Halo

Cookies n Cream - Blue Mist DIY

Bavarian Cream - Lorann, DIY

Cumarin Pipe - Flavor West, DIY

Mike's sweet n mild cigar, DIY

Apple Pie - FlavourArt, DIY

Mapacho Tobacco - Sweet-Vapes

Bobas Bounty

Edited by Mike

I can't pick a favorite because I will get tired of it and fall back to an old favorite or find a new one. I change it up once or twice a day also and I like to have lots of choices.

i got a sample of this and quite cant put my finger on it. any idea on what its supposed to be? i kinda think its a a fruity flowery vape and it is delish but the name of the flavor eludes me... :shiftyninja:

Sorry forgot to stop back on this post. I think it's supposed to be a melon/peach mix. To me it's just plain fruity deliciousness :)

Sorry forgot to stop back on this post. I think it's supposed to be a melon/peach mix. To me it's just plain fruity deliciousness :)

ya know... i think you might of hit the freaking nail on the head! now thats all i can taste! lol thanks!

I'm not generally into fruity flavors, but Strawberry-Kiwi and Pomegranate from myfreedomsmokes are super nice, if you're into that. Other than that, I've been vaping Dunhill almost exclusively. I have about 30 flavors that I just never vape anymore. Waiting for the tastebuds to change.

VR kentucky maplewood.

I've tasted sooo many awesome juices/flavors, but it comes down to the simple fact that I am a nicotine addict. I like a vape that goes with coffee in the AM, and can stick with you all day. I don't discount the great flavor options out there, but I found my all day vape and stick with it just as I did my brand of analogs. ...I know. I'm a curmudgeon. But if I had to make a list, it would involve some Boba's and Pipesauce, maybe some ELP- but the VR kentucky premium blends have been worthwhile. (And he does free samples too- so it's a no brainer if you are starting out)

My two pennies~

I have about 10 flavors right now but a couple of them are not very good or even nasty. I really got into vaping around the end of February and so far my fav flavors would be Dekang Flue Cured, Vapor Station VS4, Some different makes of RY4, Crystal Vapors Blueberrylicious, Hangsen USA with Blackberry flavor added, and Mister E Liquid 1963. I need to slow down and not buy as much as I have been though.

So far my top two favorite flavors:

#1Frost Fire (to me it tastes/smells like big red chewing gum) from Ivape.net

#2 Ecto Chill (to me it tastes like ecto cooler juice box with menthol) from Juicy Vapors.

(I used to smoke menthol cigerettes before going to e-cigerettes so I'm partial to mentholated eliquid)

I also love the concentrated menthol drops from juicy vapors, 1-3 drops in any flavor and it adds the perfect umph of menthol.

• 1 month later...

Just one? EC Blend's Chocolate Malt gets vaped at a slightly higher rate than anything else I have on hand. Light on TH, but for a dessert vape, that can be a good thing. At 50/50 PG/VG, which is EC Blends starting point mix, vapor production is excellent, and it tastes great (to me).

Edited by Rixter

The last one I tried was Watermelon and though it is not a fruit that I really like, I like the flavor that was included with it.

Also, mint chocolate and all the other similar sweet flavors are also the usual picks that they go with.

Though I will be more interested with the more intricate flavors that might include real viands like roast chicken perhaps.

*UPDATE*

I am finding that the longer I go without smoking cigarettes, the more I pass over traditional "tobacco" flavors in my juice collection.

gallery_15088_188_45481.jpg

To avoid getting burned out on my current favorite, EC Blend's Chocolate Malt, I vape a couple of former favorites, Dekang's DK-TAB and EC Blend's version of RY4. Both are great tasting tobacco-based e-liquids, but are a little sweeter and tastier than others I've tried. I have a pretty large selection of more traditionally flavored juices to choose from, but they just don't satisfy my taste-buds as much.

I'm still vaping Chocolate Malt as my all-day e-liquid because, to me, it tastes great and calms the nic-beasties just as well as anything else I've tried so far.

• 1 month later...

Any decent cappuchino anywhere, anytime. And RY4. and COV's organic Butterscotch. and .... okay, I'll stop. But Capp is still my favorite even after all this time.

I can easily say that Highbrow's Cappuccino Diablo is the reason I'm still vaping. I was so close to giving up after being unsatisfied with fake and strange chemical flavors. I read a lot of good reviews and this juice lives up to expectations.

I ordered Cappuchino Diablo 24mg nicotine PG/VG mix and customized it with a "spoon full of cream" based on review advice. It's delicious, and I have to have it on my drive to work everyday. Heck, it's a lot less expensive than Starbucks.

As a side note, when I stealth vape in my office at home (so the kids don't see), the 3 year old usually asks where's the chocolate bar or where are the marshmallows? She used to ask if somebody pee'd when I vaped Halo's Midnight Apple. So there you have, it also smells great second hand.

I can easily say that Highbrow's Cappuccino Diablo is the reason I'm still vaping. I was so close to giving up after being unsatisfied with fake and strange chemical flavors. I read a lot of good reviews and this juice lives up to expectations.

I ordered Cappuchino Diablo 24mg nicotine PG/VG mix and customized it with a "spoon full of cream" based on review advice. It's delicious, and I have to have it on my drive to work everyday. Heck, it's a lot less expensive than Starbucks.

As a side note, when I stealth vape in my office at home (so the kids don't see), the 3 year old usually asks where's the chocolate bar or where are the marshmallows? She used to ask if somebody pee'd when I vaped Halo's Midnight Apple. So there you have, it also smells great second hand.

I should clarify in my review of Highbrow's Cappuchino Diablo that the mix was 80PG/20VG. This is what they recommend for the best taste and vapor production.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines