Vapor Talk's Biggest Contest Yet.

W9Tech

We have 25 Persei Vaporizers to give away.

now the question is what type of contest should we do?

Give us suggestions guys.

Specs on the Persei Vaporizer

3.7v, 6.0v, 7.4v

It is a Multivolt unit, that has the industries best warranty, it is a device that is designed in to allow you to upgrade without buying a new unit.

It can do single carto, dual cart, run 18650, 2x16340, or 2x18350. It is the worlds first real universal Personal Vaporizer. It can vaporize Tobacco, ejuice, and essential oils. It has a pass through system that can adjust voltage from 3.7v - 7.4v, it has a LCD dual carto top that can show ohms, amps, battery life, and can adjust voltage from 3.0v - 7.4v.

This device has it all.

Devices that will be given away includes.

1 x 18650 Generic IMR

2 x 18350 Generic IMR

1 x Single Carto Top

1 x Dual Carto Top

1 x Charger

1 x Adjustment Tool

1 x Fill tool for essential oils

2 x Essential oil cartridges ( not for ejuice )

Please help us make the worlds best vaporizer. We are here to stay and make Vapor Talk our home.

Since Alpha Persei is a star, have people post pics of anything to do with outer space. When the contest is over, use a random number generator to pick the winner.

Well actually we name our products after this famous show.

First person to name it gets one Chrome Persei.

Mods are excluded.

trying to check out the site, but its down at the moment. checked out the supplier site and seems to be more essential oils and 'herb'.......????

Yeah, that is very interesting. Seems to be a multi-purpose vaporizer. I like the dual carto attachment and the overall look of the device. What is 601 threading? It looks like 510 but obviously a different diameter or thread pitch. What else is this threading common too? I know he has adapters but just wondering. There's no doubt that I can put this to good use with some of the attys and cartos and DIY juice I have. Since it can vape more than just e-liquid is a major selling point I would imagine.

• 2 weeks later...

A double barreled pen? This seems interesting.... Keep 2 flavors on lockdown at all times ? Who's with me? Haha

Would be an interesting thing to try out I assume