Do You Vape In Public Places?

My boss has been very generous with letting me vape while I work. My office is in her house's basement and she has young kinds so as long as I don't vape while they're nearby I'm fine. As for vaping publicly, I'll do it if I'm outside of a storefront waiting for someone. I have vaped walking through Times Square, but I was really drunk at the time. I'm fairly self-conscious of vaping publicly...even more so since I started using the eGo-C twist batteries (1000mah). I can imagine that from someone else's point of view, it looks really odd. I can almost hear them say, "Why is that guy sucking on a little light saber??"

Yeah, I'm with sovereign on this one. Sometimes I'm just brazen vaping in public, at other times I'm self-conscious about the matter.. just wanting a vape without the questions. Anyone notice how vaping using an atomizer is so much louder than vaping with a cartomizer and cone?

I actually have the opposite experience. I find atomizers whisper quiet but cartomizers and cones sound like i breathing through a hole in my trachea.

LOL!

Ive only been to one restaurant this year and rhat was clear back in January when I went to visit my bro in the hospital. But I can honestly say that I had 100 percent blessing from them when I asked for a private table where I could stealth vape. They were totally cool. I used my Volt.

This month I've stealth vaped at the hospital with my purple Reo while visiting my hubby all day. I didnt ask and I didnt get caught but I also never exhaled. Sweet short inhales and hold. I love my portable juice box!!

I,ve stealth vaped in a store if in there for over an hour . Otherwize I wait til outside again. I vape while walking to a door ...getting my fix before touching foot inside.

If there are little kids.around.I refrain or will reach for a Volt with stealth cap on it so i teach them to chew on ink pens instead of pencils lol.

tapatalk2

• 2 weeks later...

Hahaha! Ah, this has been the topic of many hilarious discussions at my house, so I have to reply.

I do! Although I still feel kind of strange in smaller areas and I won't in restaurants. I do get strange looks as well, mostly depending on what flavor I am vaping, which I find quite funny.

Blueberry air anyone?

I vape everywhere I can and find that most people just don't care or they just want to know more. I seen a thread today that a cop took $650 worth of mods and juice and he said they had to send it to the crime lab for drug analysis, what a waste of frickin time if you ask me. This kind of abuse is ripe with cops. *note to self keep juice labeled and mods stashed when cruising* He lost his Provari poor guy! :wallbash:

I just wanted to know if other people don't care and vape in stores and other public places? Sometimes I get the look and other times people look envious.

I love to vape in public when I get the chance. If one wannabe ex-smoker sees it and can approach and ask questions- awesome. Some people stare- that's good too. I have nothing to hide. I'm doing a public service by vaping in public whether people know it or not. When I have been approached by staff, it's been a simple case of answering "yes- it is one of those water vapor things" or "it's not smoke, it's vapor" and everything was ok. Of course there needs to be respect of location, but if you have the chance to vape in public- do it. Vape proud.

Edited by TroopX

I follow a simple rule, if you can't smoke there I don't vape there. Not because I can't but because it's not worth the hassle honestly. But I do vape in public where I can. I've actually run into people that have recognized me which makes me feel famous for about 5 minutes :lol:

....Godfather! Recognize!