New Dct 3.5Ml Dual Coil Tank Wont Vape!

I bought 3 of these tanks from my favorite vendor, The one that i gave my Hubby works fine but mine feel like they are suffocating, like sucking milkshake through a straw. I thought at first maybe it was the carto, so i changed carto, same problem, so I broke out the 3rd one that I bought and the same thing, so I tried changing that cartos as well, same thing. PLEASE HELP!!!

You might want to clean the part on the battery that connects to your tank. or maybe you are blocking the air flow from the battery to the carto. try pushing up on the tank to make better air flow. sometimes if the tank is pushed to far down, you wont get anything but the feeling of sucking a milkshake through a straw.

There is nothing wrong with the tank it's self seeing how they are just plastic tubes with plastic or metal caps.

What brand cartos did you buy? I have been informed that smoktech DCT cartos are made to be used with Smoktech batteries and mods, However this is mostly untrue but they have told me that for example Boge batteries and other non Smoktech products can have a differents size inner positive port connection(the center pin on your 510 connector).preventing the carto from making contact.

ive had the same deal. having my 3.5 dct work fine on my 1100mah kgo but when i try my friends(same type of tank from same supplier) and it doesnt make a connection. look on youtube on how to pull the pin. you take a small screwdriver or something very tiny yet sturdy and gently lift the pin to where it just barely reaches above the threads