New Vape Shop In Columbus, Ohio: Buckeye Vapors

Ok so this isn't a vape "meet" but this seemed like the best place to post this. Also let me note that i'm not affiliate with these guys in any way, shape, or form.

There's a new vape shop that just opened in Columbus, Ohio called Buckeye Vapors (http://www.buckeyevapors.com/). I live in Columbus and have been looking for a place like this for awhile, so I was very excited to find them. I haven't been to the store or tried the juice yet, but I plan on doing so this weekend and will post an update.

Their online storefront is a little light on selections right now as they're just getting started, but they do have a lounge where you can hang out, vape, and try out their juices before you buy, which to me is a huge plus and vote of confidence in their product.

Any vaper's in the central Ohio area should check these guys out and help spread the word for a local business that shares all of our passion for vaping!

Have you had a chance to stop in yet? I just recently started vaping and use an eCig v2 kit. I've been against the fence testing some of the flavors are the Congress they off tasted horrible and I wasn't a huge fan of the Vanilla. So as of now I'm stuck using the Red.

I'd love to try out some new flavors and exotic flavors aswell as finding a local shop to get my eLiquid from, I'm curious to see / hear if their carts will fit the v2 batts and what flavors they have on hand!

from the look of their site, their carts are a standard 510 connection, so if your battery is 510 you should be good. I haven't been in yet but I'm planning on stopping in there a little later today to sample some of their juice so i'll let you know what kind of flavors they have and how good it is.

Their cartos are pretty cheap so it will be nice to have a local place to restock quick and cheap :)

So i stopped by the shop today, they're just getting started so the shops a little bare, but they have a real cool little setup going. They have awesome prices on cartos, ego starter kits, and juices, and without shipping my cost of vaping just got even lower. The front room has all their products and they have a back lounge area where you can just chill. Both guys are very friendly and let me sample all their juice, and they even tossed in a free 5ml bottle cuz it was the one guys birthday lol.

I'd definatley recommend you check it out, good prices, cool dudes, supporting a local up and coming business. He also mentioned if they get going they'd like to get some events going in their lounge, maybe an xbox tournament, hang out for buckeye games, etc.

If you live in Columbus and you're a vaper or even just looking to learn about ecigs and get an awesome price on a starter kit, check our Buckeye Vapors!

Great! I've been meaning to get in there. My cars been dead the past week with a water pump and pulley system failure =/ And now I'm stuck taking a trip to Michigan to visit a friend (I know I know... the evil place up north!)

I'm really excited to try their flavors as I've only had 3 from v2 (Red, Congress and Vanilla) I've ordered some blank carts incase theirs don't fit. I'll have to look up the v2 fitment and see if it is in fact 510's

Great info, and looking forward to checking it out! Looks like I may have to dust off my xbox 360 and get in some practice ;)

• 2 weeks later...

The shop is nice and clean and Allyn is a really nice guy. I've been there twice now but have only tried 2 eliquids. The Butterscotch is very good. Prices are reasonable too. I'll go back for supplies since its just down the street a bit.

• 2 years later...