Elite Vaporworks

I just placed an order the other day from Elite Vaporworks. and originally I was just going to buy an 808 charger and some carts. However I decided that the price of the juice was outstanding so I ordered some pearberry.. That stuff was amazing IMO. I was wondering if their liquid was made in the U.S. I am not a snob when it comes to ordering only products made in the U.S. Really I am just wonder how they can make such a quality juice at such a reasonable price. Has anyone else tried their Juices? What did you think? Are there any other juices of theirs that I should try?

I have never ordered from there, but try Mtbakervapor.com - Great prices, outstanding flavors. I love their Amaretto, Cinnamon Roll, and their RY4. Their price can't be beat.

Indeed EV makes their own juice in St. Louis, MO. I paid a visit to the shop and tried lots of their stuff. Do you like blueberry? I recommend Treece's Blueberry Cream. Their Raspberry Tea and Cinnamon Danish is also popular

I was actually going to try the Blueberry Cream and Raspberry Tea next. I love it whenever you are not expecting a juice to be all that great and then you get it and it is a lot better than expected. In my opinion that makes me like the juice so much more than anticipating greatness from a juice and then even though it is good it is not what you expected. That is how I was with Pink Spot and because of that I can't stand their juice even though it definitely was not bad.