Discountvapers

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They have excellent prices, great service, and fast shipping. My last order was missing a pack of 5 replacement coils. I contacted them and they shipped out the missing item that same day.

• 1 month later...

Just FYI, my defective Sigelei was from DV. After the back and forth e-mail process with, I guess it's his wife, finding out when/if the Sigelei's would be back in stock, if the SVD's would be back in stock, communicating about the nature of the issue, after one, um, well, it wasn't the nicest e-mail in the world he could have sent me, he had the package in his hands an entire hour before he recreated the problem, and rather than in store credit like they were originally going to give me, he agreed to a full refund (which my debit card company finished processing and deposited into my account today).

I e-mailed Eric about the broken o-ring on one of my Davide Minis and if he would have replacements and he said he would send me a couple, he didnt have enough to list on the site. When my drip tip package came it had 4 of the small o-rings AND 4 of the gaskets that fit between the glass and the top cap that fall out every time you clean one. Definitely top notch service.

I e-mailed Eric about the broken o-ring on one of my Davide Minis and if he would have replacements and he said he would send me a couple, he didnt have enough to list on the site. When my drip tip package came it had 4 of the small o-rings AND 4 of the gaskets that fit between the glass and the top cap that fall out every time you clean one. Definitely top notch service.

Agree, it's where I buy most my coils, etc... Good guy!

I been eye balling a RBA on DV I want to get, just waiting for a little extra cash so I can justify spending money. It's not expensive but when you live paycheck to paycheck every penny matters.

Here also, would/need to learn RDA but cant justify the investment yet. Cuz it's the darkside...and you never come back!!

• 3 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines