Vaporsupplies.com

danpio1217

http://vaporsupplies.com/

One of my first hardware orders came from here and I have yet to receive it. I should have read the fine print on shipping that says Air China takes 2-4 weeks to deliver. My fault, but either way their shipping options were pretty terrible for the price vs. estimated delivery. I think i paid $5 for the 2-4 week option and it was a very small order.

It's easier than ever to purchase something with only a few clicks of the mouth but know where your stuff is coming from. I prefer places that have a physical store/location in the U.S. Something you can put a face to. They may be getting most their gear from China, but they already have it in stock and can get it in your hands quick. Ordering from Chinese distributors will get you in the pickle i'm in now. I have no clue if i will ever get the order (luckily it was only a 5pack of Boge cartos and an ego vision clearomizer) and if so, when.

In checking the tracking number, it's been 'preparing shipment' now for over a week. Ri-donk-ulous.

That's why I like to know where my orders are being shipped from. The only time I ordered from China was for a cell phone accessory and it only took a couple of weeks but I probably won't do that again. When something ships to the US from the US it usually gets to your mailbox in 2-3 business days no matter where it was shipped from or where it was shipped to. Last time I ordered from VT store I got it in 2 days, That's more than 3,000 miles, I was impressed with the postal service and with Chris' quick response to my order.

Hi danpio1217,

I'm sorry to hear you had a bad experience with shipping times. We generally try to discourage air mail shipping, and at one time even discontinued it. But some of our bigger customers like to use it on large bulk orders. On products that ship from China, EMS is generally 5 business days to your door in the US or Canada, and is the preferred shipping method. On small orders like a pack of cartos, I understand the more expensive shipping is a bit prohibitive though.

Our in stock in USA orders are 3 days USPS. We are working on keeping a larger percentage of items in stock in the US. I hope you'll give us another try some time down the road.

Appreciate that Brad, and I understand that my frustration w/ the shipping time was clearly disclaimed on your website. I ordered quickly after getting my first ecig, and it was more of a 'i wanna try this out' order than a 'stock up' order. Not sure how to tell if an item is in stock in the US or not tho.

Finally got the order today and more bad news....I ordered one of these cool lookin guys

http://vaporsupplies.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=78&product_id=410

but what i got looks more like this, although i'm not sure if it is this

http://vaporsupplies.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=78&product_id=357

I'm really not concerned about a refund or replacement as i'd like to try out what i got for the hell of it, but I'll probably order the Vision Clearomizer from elsewhere.

Dan,

Sorry to hear you didn't get what you were expecting. I pulled your order to see what was up with it and this is what we have on your order:

3.5ml Clear Giant Cartomizer V2 for 510/eGo

- Resistance: Green 2.3-2.5Ω 3.5MLGIANT 1 $7.99 $7.99

5pc Boge 510D Soft Cap Empty Cartomizer (multiple colors)

- Colors: Black

- Resistance (R LR): LR BOGE510CARTO 1 $5.99 $5.99

Looks like maybe you added the wrong thing to the cart. We always take care of our customers though. If you were wanting to try out the Vision V2 Clearomizers (they work great, by the way) I'd be glad to send you one out at no charge. It's on it's way. :D

Finally got the order today and more bad news....I ordered one of these cool lookin guys

http://vaporsupplies...&product_id=410

but what i got looks more like this, although i'm not sure if it is this

http://vaporsupplies...&product_id=357

I'm really not concerned about a refund or replacement as i'd like to try out what i got for the hell of it, but I'll probably order the Vision Clearomizer from elsewhere.

Dude the difference between them is the ones they sent you cost a 1$ (roughly) more than the ones you ordered and they have LED lights in them thats the difference.....

• 3 weeks later...

So.... i still haven't gotten the replacement part he said they were sending me. It's been 19 days. My original beef w/ this place was the ridiculously long delivery time when using China Air. You'd think he would've sent this replacement part thru a faster method to change my opinion.

Also, the 2nd problem was that i received the wrong part. Here's what he said my order was:

3.5ml Clear Giant Cartomizer V2 for 510/eGo

- Resistance: Green 2.3-2.5Ω 3.5MLGIANT 1 $7.99 $7.99

5pc Boge 510D Soft Cap Empty Cartomizer (multiple colors)

- Colors: Black

- Resistance (R LR): LR BOGE510CARTO 1 $5.99 $5.99

You'll notice the first item's name and price does not match what it's linking to. I think this could have been part of the problem as what I received looked nothing like what I had added to my cart.

Vaporsupplies.com still gets a giant thumbs down for me as literally everything that could have gone wrong has. I was happy when he commented on the forum saying they were sending me a replacement part for free, but it's been almost 3 weeks and i haven't gotten anything. Bummer.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Dan,

We were sold out of the Vision V2 clearomizers back when I originally saw this thread. As soon as we got our next batch of V2s in, I sent one out to you. Check your PM here for the tracking number.

You are correct that I didn't link the correct part in the post above when I composed the message, but honestly, we sent out exactly what you ordered. I even double checked the products in the site to make sure we didn't overlook something. Again, sorry that you weren't satisfied with the delivery time, but we make the shipping times pretty clear on the site and you have the options of much faster methods than air mail when checking out.

Of course issues with orders come up from time to time, but we always make things right with our customers. I try to hang out on VT as much as possible, but opening a ticket with us on our site would have resulted in any issues being handled promptly. Hope you like the new V2 clearomizer and will give us a shot some time down the road.

-Brad

I appreciate that Brad. Your post on May 5th said it was on it's way, I assumed that meant it had been shipped.

Delivery time aside (I realized it's disclaimed, but i'd discontinue it again), I'm not debating that my order wasn't for a 3.5ml giant clearo, as you stated that is clearly what's in my order. But i really think that there was a swapped photo or something like that on the site as the photo of what I ordered looked nothing like what i got. What i got didn't even really look like the 3.5ml giant clearo either to be honest, as it was a more foggy opaque coloring than it looks here (http://vaporsupplies.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=78&product_id=357) and it also did not light up. Maybe the LED was just DOA and that's what sparked all the confusion along with me really still being a newb at vaping. Not sure. The names don't mean much to me, i order off the pictures.

Regardless I appreciate your efforts to make this right and I'd be happy to give you guys another shot when i need to restock as you do have some great prices.

Thanks,

Dan

Hi danpio1217,

I'm sorry to hear you had a bad experience with shipping times. We generally try to discourage air mail shipping, and at one time even discontinued it. But some of our bigger customers like to use it on large bulk orders. On products that ship from China, EMS is generally 5 business days to your door in the US or Canada, and is the preferred shipping method. On small orders like a pack of cartos, I understand the more expensive shipping is a bit prohibitive though.

Our in stock in USA orders are 3 days USPS. We are working on keeping a larger percentage of items in stock in the US. I hope you'll give us another try some time down the road.

Bigger customers ??!! Your site - vaporsupplies.com - just a copy of healthcabin.net with higher prices. The US phone numbers on your website are never answers, chat is offline.....

• 2 months later...

never buy anything you are going to inhale from China, they find lead in something so sensitive as Children's toys manufactured there, you expect them to get E-Liquid right? Buy Liquids from UK (cignot.com) or made in the USA (.com).

never buy anything you are going to inhale from China, they find lead in something so sensitive as Children's toys manufactured there, you expect them to get E-Liquid right? Buy Liquids from UK (cignot.com) or made in the USA (.com).

I just made my first order with , hope their liquid is decent! Anyone try them before?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines