[Pics Inside] What's Your Desk Looking Like These Days Thanks To Vaping?

Post a picture of your desk/or the place you keep your 'collection' of e-cig's/tools & e-liquids.

It'll be cool to see forum members setups & could give us unorganized/messy people some ideas we sorely need!

Well, here's what my quickly growing/embarrasing setup is looking like. Tell ya what though, sure looks better than what it used to....covered with nasty analog ashes!

2w5r892.jpg

Excuse the low resolution, I'm still learning how to use my new Smartphone Camera. It's got too many options to figure out!

Alright people...take 2 seconds to snap a pic & upload to tinypic.com etc. Lets do this!

love these threads. my stuff (basically aside from a few chargers/pcc) all fits in this box my fiance found at a store, roughly the size of a cigar box just with compartments. and i use an index card box to hold my juice/empty juice bottles. i'm low on juice at the moment, got about 50ml of TVR juice coming by tuesday or wednesday, and i have a spare white 65mm volt battery running around somewhere with a white passthru as well. but this is the bulk of it anymore.

alot of stuff has been given to my stepmother and sister in law to get them started, and i've PIF'd a bit of stuff on here as well.

089.jpg

086.jpg

085.jpg

082.jpg

gallery_12475_186_277230.png

I can see you follow your own advice....like when I first got on here & you told me: "just buy abunch of everything...seriously" LoL

Right on dude. Not playing around with your hobby...thats what's up!

And 'yea yea' sure your desk doesn't always look like that :yes U gotta be a fellow 'webmaster'....flagrant disregard for $ & sheep on the desk....i smell a work@homer :detective:

@Blucavvy

i see you're rocking that TVR Cinnabon too....it's definitely my #1, or #2 favorite so far. I just got a 30ml bottle of French Vanilla Coffee in on the 26th...still waiting for it to steep a bit b4 i try it.

But so far TVR is my fav by far.

Alright cmon peeps....don't be embarrassed lets see those collections/desks!

somebodies gonna have to splain to me how to insert pitchers in posts.I usta do it all the time.

right click the specific image you want to copy (if image from VT gallery, a small box will appear, and you want to right click and copy link of the "direct link to this image"), should be an addres ending like this - gallery_1674_31_54869.jpg - , then select 'image' in the post options and enter the url. no code needed =d

gallery_1674_31_54869.jpg

Well that was so easy a vaper could do it.Used to heve to copy the url from the page and insert it.That just makes a white box with red x in it now.Thanks

Wow very neat & organized good for you! I'm jealous!

COME ON PEOPLE...TAKE 1 MINUTE TO SNAP A PIC....

YOUR NOT COOL UNLESS YOU POST YOUR GEAR!

I'm not proud of the big mess I had going on. What you didn't see in that picture was more bottles, cartos, attys and driptips all over the desk near my monitor. I've since cleaned it up. The shelves have to go too.

I want to be more like Jeff.

I would post a picture however I have stuff all over my house in random boxes, on the table, in ziplocks.... everywhere.

Ok well next time you have some of your stuff together, please drop in & make a post with a pic. I mean you took the time to tell us 'you would'....now follow through!

@jeffb

not a bad idea....buuut.....i might go with light blue gucci instead of purple prada :animier:

Yes it is a make up case that I bought at Walgreens a couple of years ago. :)

IKR they always seem big enough in the store but when you get them home they shrink and you just can't be throwing things away.