Elite Vapor Works

blucavvy

Just gonna do a pretty quick review on these guys. Obviously they're in the positive supplier review forum for a reason :).

Ordered a gen2 pcc kit from them. 2 78mm automatic batteries (blue and black), a 5 pack of horizontal coil carto's (blank, don't know the ohm rating at the moment cuz my multimeter seems to be on the frits but if i had to guess just based on experience i'd say in between 2.5-2.8ohms), a gen2 "slider" pcc, and a pcc charging cable.

came out to $48 or so (free shipping)

pretty good deal considering the exact same pcc on most other sites is roughly $30 by itself.

carto's filled easily (boba's) and hit well, lots of healthy vapor.

i've only tested one battery so far but it's got a pretty standard 5-6 sec cutoff timer (like all gen2's)

anyway, if any of you volt, bloog, smoov, or halo fans out there are looking for cheaper compatible gear this is the place to get it. good prices, free shipping. definately not as much selection as smokelessimage, but the prices on the stuff they do have more than makes up for it.

I actually just place an order for a charger, some cartos and I bought a bottle of the pearberry juice. I hope it tastes good because I went for the 36ml bottle but for the price it wouldn't be much of a waste. The prices are great and they shipped the stuff instantly.

shippings free too. yeah their prices are awesome, couldn't be happier with my kit, been goin for a week now and it's awesome. wish they sold 65mm batts though.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines