What Is Usp Glycerin?

So i got my ego-c on Friday and it's working great. Haven't even needed to charge either battery yet although they're both below 50%. Really feel like i'm pointed in the right direction this time and with you guys all as awesome resources, I'm confident I won't break down and go back to analogs again.

So far i've been vaping 4 juices:

tobacco from american eliquid, PG: meh

vanilla from american eliquid, PG: ok

x1 from american eliquid, VG: awesome!

prefilled cartos from my old blu, labeled as 'USP Glycerin'? Flavor could be better but vapor production is HUGE (way more than when i was using it on the blu battery), even better than my x1 VG

So my question is, what is USP Glycerin? Is it basically just a type of VG? Trying to plan out what liquid types i should go for next to get the best flavor/TH/Vapor production balance. So far my overall favorite is the x1 VG. Thanks in advance!

Gotcha, I googled food grade VG vs. USP VG and it sounds like USP grade is a higher quality more pure substance?

Did some reading on thevaporroom.net and it sounds their stuff is all high quality USP so i'll probably pick up a sampler pack once i use up most of what i've got.

Thanks again Jeff!

The thing about VG is that it is a very thick liquid.So most VG liquids usually have to be thinned with something to allow it to soak in to the filler.And depending on what that is ,vapor production is not equal between all VG liquids.Brings you back to square one ,you just have to keep trying liquids until you find what suits your prference.I would venture all liquid maufacturers use USP grade VG as it helps to assure us that what we are buying is safer to use.

Thanks Mcquinn! i'm thinking i'm gonna get a backup battery from the vapor room and sample some of their stuff since they give the free 15ml for 1st timers and the free 3ml with every purchase. I'm gonna start with 50/50 and go from there.

mcquinn: you can use 100% vg in cartomizers, it just takes more work and some ingenuity. i made a "spinner", basically a 3ml bottle with the spout cut off taped to a shoelace, use the condom fill method and spin it around real good. the problem, of course is that you can only use that cartomizer for a day or 2 before it needs cleaning

50/50 pg/vg is a good combo to start experimenting with pg/vg levels. I really my favorites are the 50/50 and 60/40. However the AVE Hype is 10/90 pg/vg if I am correct and it wicks and tastes wonderful plus I get a lot of vapor. Its all just a matter of preference. Don't be afraid to try a lot of different juices with different combinations.

I am not into processes.I drip it in and vape it.If it requires steeping ,spinning ,injecting,or any other nonesense I don't go there.☺But everybody is different.Its all good.☺