100 Days Baby! Woooo!

*DISCLAIMER*

Before I get all excited, I have to admit that I have had a few analogs in this time period, but for approx. 30 days I have not had a single analog. So this is both 100 days vaping, and 30 days without smoking.

On with the yelling and screaming.

As of this very moment of posting I have 100 days and 0 hours, 600 dollars saved, and 1500 analogs avoided.

I am realistically at 200 dollars saved (total cost invested about $400), and probably 1470 analogs avoided.

WOOOOOO!!!! I BEAT YOU YOU DIRTY DIRTY STIX!!!! ahahhahahahahah

I am very happy to have found this community, and want to thank you all for contributing a large part of the reason that I have been successful, even if you are a nonposting member, or a guest lurker, and have never posted. Thank you!

Smoking is officially something I never want to do again, but I am sure I will one day and I won't care! Why?! Because I know I don't need to ever again be controlled by a terribly deadly addiction.

The setup that has gotten me to this point? JoyeTech Ego-C 650 mah, LR atties, and Ressurectors. House blend menthol 24mg from Vaporcrave

My newest and most favoritest setup? SmokTech Bolt Mod with AW IMR 18650s and Ressurectors. Ego-C is now backup. I like the C for flavor more, but the draw is just a bit too tight to beat the Ressurectors. House blend menthol 24mg from Vaporcrave

Thanks for letting me rant. Love you guys.

Edited by sasetrase

Congrats! Still struggling with the death sticks, was on ecigs exclusively for about 4 months before i went back. Crappy battery life, inconsistent cartridge taste and lifespan, yada yada same reasons that are posted all over the web. Looking at picking up a Joye eGo-C to get on the horse again. Anyways, congrats and stay with it :)

• 2 weeks later...

Keep it up!! I have had a few analogs in my near year of vaping. Sometimes you just need to smoke to remind you of how nasty they are. I smoked one the other day and couldnt finish it. It was so nasty and smelled horrid. Anyways congrats.

yeah i have weak moments here and there, i tried to smoke a cigarette last week before a test just to calm my nerves. Everytime I try to light up a cigarette I gag on the fumes on trying to inhale, ive only ever got to the second puff on a cigarette recently, I don't think id be able to go back even if I tried anymore, my body just rejects them