Omg! Forgot How Good Strong Nicotine Tastes... Lol

So I’ve been vaping exactly 8 months today. I started off at 18mg nic, and worked my way down. Last 2 months, been using 1/2mg nic… and just recently started using 0mg nic….

So I’m starting my other sister-in-law vaping. I decided to give you my old left over juices (12-18mg) that I no longer vape. But I decided to taste test them before giving them to her…..

I only vaped a few drops of each…. But WOW… Talk about a head rush!!! Man it felt soo good vaping that, lol… Just goes to show you how your body remembers nicotine even though you haven’t had much of it in a while. Man I can’t do much tast testing for her any more, other wise I’ll set my self back 8 months..lol..

Congrats on making it to 0mg. Personally, I haven't made it lower than 18mg....I just haven't been able to give up the throat hit.

Glad you are helping your sister-in-law out !

Ya, the body remembers that rush :yes

I think I should start moving myself down. I started with 16mg Volcano Juices that were not doing it for me so I moved up to 32mg. I then went to 24mg followed by my now average of 16mg-18mg. I have tried 12mg but still can't quite make the switch. Maybe one day I will hit 0mg.

yea, the TH was sooo strong. You really don't get anything with 0-2mg juice, even with TH enhancers. Because I lowered my nic over long period of time, I never really missed the TH..... until I just had a good TH from the taste testing... lol.. Also when I was lowering the nic, I put in extra menthol and other TH ehancers to add atrifical TH... I think eventually I just forgot about the TH.... wierd...

Edited by mjradik

I went down to 12mg a few months ago and I was OK with it for the most part but I had an urge to chain vape. After a couple of 30ml bottles at 12mg I decided to go back to 18mg. It's not so much a TH issue with me, more like I need a higher nic level in me without vaping my head off. I was at 24mg for nearly 2 years before I went to 18 but that was a much easier change for me and flavors taste better than they do at 24.

Ya, when I cut my nic level to below 16...I really start to chain vape...for me its chasing the throat hit. I figure I'm good at 18mg. I can live with the extra chemicals in my system...I figure its better than upping my antidepressant dose. Don't plan on giving up coffee either.

I know for a fact I would still be smoking, 18mg nic is a small price to pay from what I used to put into my body.

Vaping makes me happy !! :D + :baby: = Happier husband

Yea, when I went form 12 to 8, I really starting to chain vape big time... Like 10ml a day. (I vaped like 3-4ml when I was at 12/18) For me it wasn't the TH, it was the nicontine I was chasing.

But when I dropped to 6 then 4 then 2 then 1, I was still only doing 10ml a day. I guess you can only vape so much in a given day...

However, now that I'm at 0, I don't think I'm doing 10ml a day now.. I tihnk I may be down to 5-7... hard to tell since I just started 0mg. But I do notice myself not reaching for the PV as much.. I guess if your body knows its not going to get any satisfaction, you don't have that urge....

I'll report back on 0mg nic progress in a few weeks, but I feel I'll be reaching for the PV less and less... argg... I don't want to quit vaping all together yet... lol...

Started at 18, dropped immediately to 12, now at 6 & 0.

I believe that my nicotine usage is purely a mental thing at this point. If i make my own juice, i'm happy with 0 nic, but if i buy it, i figure that i should be getting something for my money. :)

Congrats on the 0 nic!

Xx