Who Offers The Best In Flavors, In Your Opinion?

I just made an order from myfreedomsmoke, i got the camel tobacco flavor (24mg) and some menthol flavoring to drop into it. Then I also ordered some cotton candy & vanilla ice cream to test out.

This was my first order of e-juice btw.

I already know that this will become an obsession so my question is...where can I find the very best in gourmet flavors? What places sell your favourites. And can you suggest a great flavor? (I love almost all foods/drinks) So i would say I have a very eclectic sense of taste...and I am always willing to spend more for the very best.

Can't wait to hear all your favorites :-)

Thanks!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the place i continually recommend (and probly will always) is http://thevaporroom.net/

they have the best liquids i have ever tried, hands down.

i order a 75/25 pg/vg mix. my personal favorites are

555- REAL good tobacco flavor with a slightly "nutty" aftertaste, kind of bold but it's grows on you quick.

RY4- Though i haven't tried it from these guys yet it's good everywhere else, so i know there's will be great. A good sweet tobacco flavor with a hint of caramel, and marshmallow.

Cinnamon Danish Swirl- After i get my initial tobacco flavor fix in the morning with my coffee this is what i vape throughout most the day. This is the BEST bakery blend i have ever had, period. It tastes EXACTLY like Cinnabon.

Vanilla Cupcake- This one took a while to grow on me but once it did it became a favorite.

I only vape bakery blends and tobacco so past that i'm not much help. But those are some brief reviews from them. The best part of TVR is if your'e a first time customer you get a 15ml for free, every order (new or old customer) gets a 3ml for free, and every week they run 4 flavors as the "flavors of the week" at 30ml for $10. That means if your'e a first time customer you can get 48ml's for about $14 shipped! These guys have been my favorite for awhile and will continue to be. Their juices are amazing and the prices are just too good to beat.

the place i continually recommend (and probly will always) is http://thevaporroom.net/

I only vape bakery blends and tobacco so past that i'm not much help. But those are some brief reviews from them. The best part of TVR is if your'e a first time customer you get a 15ml for free, every order (new or old customer) gets a 3ml for free, and every week they run 4 flavors as the "flavors of the week" at 30ml for $10. That means if your'e a first time customer you can get 48ml's for about $14 shipped! These guys have been my favorite for awhile and will continue to be. Their juices are amazing and the prices are just too good to beat.

Thanks again for the suggestions blu,

I just ordered two 10ml bottles, I am trying the Cinnabun stuff at 75/25 (24mg) & Mt. Do at 75/25 (24mg). I left a comment on the order form asking to try that 555 blend (menthol) for my free 15ml, & blue cotton candy for the 3ml. Not sure wether or not they will allow you to pick what you get for free...but I certainly hope so...considering I'll probably be spending thousands of dollars with them over the next few years :-)

The reason I didn't order any 555 is that I already ordered some of that Camel blend from freedomsmoke via Breal's suggestion. And I got like 30ml of it! Not sure how long 30ml will last me, but from my internet search's they say 30ml = about 2 cartons...not sure how accurate that is though?

*update*

Just got this e-mail from the vaporroom

Because of high order volume shipping is delayed for 2-3BD. Thank you vapers for your overwhelming support! We hope to be back to normal shipping times very soon.

Ouch... good thing I already ordered some juice from another provider! Hopefully my kGo from Hoosier E-cig doesn't take over a week to show up too :(

Edited by Dejavu

not accurate at all lol, don't even try comparing amount of liquid-amount of smokes. you'll get a different answer no matter who you ask.

as long as in the comments section you left notes for what flavor, nic amount, and mixture you wanted for the 15ml and 3ml they'll get it right. :)

also, keep in mind a lot of juices need to "steep". that means that they need time to sit. most don't need long since they're technically steeping from the minute they're bottle till they get to your door after the shipping process. but some need DAYS even after you receive them to really come in to their own as far as flavor.

the only juice i've really ran in to that absolutely NEEDED steep time was the Vanilla Cupcake. it was horrible the entire first week i had it, so i let it sit, and after a good week or so it was delicious. :)

Edited by blucavvy

For non-tobacco flavors, Mrs. T's bakery has a very big menu and her flavors are really really good. She uses more VG than PG and the liquids are pretty thick. I've tried about a half dozen of her juices and she does a real good job but plan on waiting a week or so before she ships it out to you. She is kinda slow like that but her bakery and drink flavors are great.

Edited by Mike

the only juice i've really ran in to that absolutely NEEDED steep time was the Vanilla Cupcake. it was horrible the entire first week i had it, so i let it sit, and after a good week or so it was delicious. :)

Yea I just assumed there was no real accurate nic amount per cigg that could be done with e-liquid. Especially considering the widely known difference in nicotine amount per analog ciggarette. I would imagine that using a vape (outside of a patch) is the closest I'll ever come to measuring my nicotine intake, so that's good for purposes of slowly reducing intake!

Now when you say steep...do you mean just leave it in the bottle for 3-4 days (up to a week), or should I take off the top, then replace it loosely, or top off etc? What's the process you follow in this "steeping" method. I will definitely take your advice & allow it to reach its full potential, I want to enjoy vaping, not just get my nicotine fix. I'm the same way with romancing the ladies :-) Hahaha Jk

@MIKE

Can you provide a link to Mrs T's shop? I would definitely like to order from at least 3 shops to find out who's got my favourite. So I will order & try out some of her stuff, I don't mind waiting, as I already have 2 other orders incoming.

Edited by Dejavu

If you click on this you will see that she is closed for a few days to "catch up". I told you she was slow! Try again later!

http://www.mstsbakery.com

Wow just wait till the mega-corporations come into the game. All these businesses need to hire more employees ASAP, leaving $ on the table seems a bit ridiculous to me. This is what happens in the first 5 years of any industry. The people that are making good $ and stay small end up being forced out of the game, while the people that get greedy & expand quickly end up becoming the Apple's & Ibm's. Unless of course she's simply using the "My stuff's so awesome I gotta shut down for a week" ploy, like the resteraunts that are fully reserved-booked until August of 2013, that I always see empty seats in :-) I think south park did an epsiode on that....oh yea...CartmanLand!

"there's so much to do at cartmanland..........but you can't come! ....especially you stan & kyle" :-)

just let it sit. That's all you need to do for it to steep. Some people have crazy *** ways and routines of letting their juices steep but honestly, take it out of the envelope and put it in your "vapebox" that's it.

some liquids are fully steeped by the time you get them, each one is different. That's the benefit of dripping, you only need a few drops to determine the current taste/flavor of any liquid.

Where is a good place to get some E-caffeine additive? I found some here http://www.buy-elect...ffeine-addative

And another one here with rockstar energy flavor (has a drop down to add a % of caffeine) and shows actual intake per hit http://www.vipvaporcig.com/rockstar-energy.html

But like most things, a google search turns up the most expensive stuff!

Has anyone tried adding a caffeine mix to their morning vapes? I'm definitely interested in doing this.

Edited by Dejavu

caffeine infused vapes sounds sexy on paper but I found them lacking in execution. 1) there really wasnt enough caffeine in any of the 3 that I tried/mixed that I actually felt. 2) the liquid was a bit difficult to work with, it didnt seem to produce as much vapor or cleanly as it seemed to flood alot and 3) it also seemed to clog up the atomizer quickly. Your experience may be different but after my experience I decided to concentrate on a great vape and a great cup of coffee instead.

My favorite juice vendor is one I just tried recently and it is The Vapor Room. Their watermelon is the best I have had.

Another vouch for The Vapor Room. However I have only tried juice from 2 vendors now (myfreedomsmokes & the vapor room). So far my favorite's are Cinnabon, Blue Cotton Candy & Mt. Do

The Cinnabon literally tastes like Cinnabun you get at the mall, Mt Do is just so smooth & mountain dewy! LoL And blue cotton candy this little 6ml bottle i got for free, I've ended up mixing with almost everything.

I also tried the menthol 555 mix from Vapor Room, it's got this windex flavor to it, but I think it needs another 2-days to steep before I can make a real call on it. In fact, all the flavors still need to steep, so I bet Cinnabon & Mt do will get even better!

@Breal, I will definitely check out high-brow vapor, sounds like my kinda place :-)

caffeine infused vapes sounds sexy on paper but I found them lacking in execution. 1) there really wasnt enough caffeine in any of the 3 that I tried/mixed that I actually felt. 2) the liquid was a bit difficult to work with, it didnt seem to produce as much vapor or cleanly as it seemed to flood alot and 3) it also seemed to clog up the atomizer quickly. Your experience may be different but after my experience I decided to concentrate on a great vape and a great cup of coffee instead.

Ahhh that sucks, can you point out which 3 you tried & from where so I can avoid them? I am just dead-set of finding the perfect morning vape, so I can cut out my 1,000 calorie a day energy drink habit.

I'll throw in another vote for Sweet-Vapes.com, It is now the only place i buy juice from, it can be tricky for a beginner because you can get any flavor at any mixture of pg/vg, but the flavor is always just right, not too much, not too little, just the perfect amount. two of my favorites are "Starbuckets Mocha" and "Fudge Brownie"

Dejavu - thanks for starting this discussion - I was going to ask the same question to expand my horizons a bit.

I'm a fan of sweet-vapes... especially the maple. The other thing I really like about them is that you can add extra flavor if you want.

Also one that I didn't see listed is http://www.quicknicjuice.com. I reviewed a few of their flavors here:

I'm a sucker for the personal touch and my orders from both places have come with hand written thank you's.

@electricciggguy

I am wanting to try Mrs T's, but her site is always down for re-stocking lol!

@Jon

I will definitely give sweet-vapes a try then! What's your personal favorite mix of PG/VG?

@Landion

Yea my orders so far from the Vapor Room have all come with hand-written notes, gotta admire the personal touch i suppose!