What Would You Do With A Half Billion Dollars?

HOLLY CRAP!! Mega Millions jackpot is almost a half a billion $$$. Com'on people, even if you don't gamble, or never buy lottery tickets, whats the harm in spending 5 measly dollars and getting a ticket.. That's cheaper than breakfast!!! Get your tickets!! :animier:

Chances are, there will be mutiple winners on this one... Thats just too much money for 1 person!.. lol. :yes So I say we make a friendly pact.

In the SUPER SUPER HIGHLY HIGHLY unlikely chance I win the jackpot, I will give $10K to who ever posts in this thread.. And who ever posts in this thread agrees to the same if they win. deal?

And what would I do? Well after giving alot of it away to friends and family, and then splurging a lot, I would invest alot of it, to keep me going for the rest of my life. Then I would buy alot of land down south and start a no kill animal sanctuary. I wouldn't let another pet be put down from any shelter again. From dogs to tigers.. I'd have my own private, non-profit zoo. A couple million annual budget!!

Edited by mjradik

I think my job would be figuring out what to do with all the money. First couple things I would do is give some of the money to my friends and family who have been good to me, buy some land and design my own house, and donate some to the ASPCA.

next the list just goes on and on

-custom built gaming computer setup in a room

-custom built audio system throughout the house

-custom/modified 2012 camaro project car

crap I dont even know, I just know I would spend alot but not try to end up like the millionares who go bankrupt. Funny thing is now that I think of it, if I won that much money I would still be spending most of my time in front of the computer or working on my car, after the weeks and weeks of partying and getting plastered that is.

Edited by twelveday

I'd get a couple more tattoos that I wanted, an old chevy nova/clean but not too perfect, Harley Davidson or other custom American V-twin bike and have my Gibson Explorer refretted by a profesional. I did a less than perfect job after I did the fretboard inlays. The rest I'll blow on booze and hookers...J/k lol

Don't forget Uncle Sam gets half!

//disclaimer//

That means that less than 25 thousand different posters here or the deals off! Otherwise, 10K for everyone.

What a dream that would be eh!

I would go to every Natural Building workshop I could find and then I'd get a home built, out of natural materials... strawbale, earthbag, cob, ect... (a hybrid), and then I'd get the needed shots and go everywhere on earth helping others to build theirs out of the natural materials available in their own areas.

and, spoil all my family members rotten by setting up college/home/emergency/monthly allowance trusts and whatnot.

Oh, and I'd hit the Bingo parlor more than once a year let me tell ya! haha, love a good long night of Bingo.

Don't forget Uncle Sam gets half!

Well if there is only 1 winner, and you take the cash option. Even after state/federal/local taxes, you still looking at pocketing over 225 million... WOOOOOOW thats alot.

Ok here is the disclaimer/fine print!!!

Who ever posts in this thread, and participates in the mega millions drawing on Friday, March 30th, 2012, and wins the jackpot, agrees to pay $9,999 each to all other posters in this thread, up to, and only including the first 100 unique users/posters. Cannot exceed 100 payouts, or $999,999 :yes

If there are multiple jackpot winners, then the winner can choose to only payout a percentage of the $9,999, on their win percentage of the jackpot. i.e. is there are 2 winners, then $5,000 each would be paid, if there are 3 winners, then $3,333 each will be paid... etc..

Edited by mjradik

That's a deal mjradik, so long as less than 50,000 different people don't post here because then I'd be broke again!

LOL I thought about that, but the drawing being in 2 days, doubt we will get more than 30 unique posters.... And my added disclaimer above limits it to the first 100.... But in all honesty... what are the chances... almost nothing... lol... thats why I'd be more than willing to share $100,000 - 1 million with fellow vapors here if I had 225 million in cash lying around. :beer:

In! Imma win it and bring glory and/or honor to VT!

I hopes...

Anyhoo, I would start foundations for college aid, set up a single mother foundation, set up a literacy foundation, and save the Polar Bears ;)

Open a Vape Store following the model of the Lavalounge's, but with more books involved, and super low markup vapor supplies to get all of us off of analogs forever!

Well people... I didn't win, sorry. But one of the winning tickets was sold at a 7/11 just 15 minutes from my house... Damnit, I went to the wrong store to buy my tickets... lol... I hope I know that person.. hahaha

Edited by mjradik