Got Ink?

Just wondering how many of us have tattoos. If you do you probably know that they are addictive. If I were to fall into alot of money I would get a bunch more but my kids are more important and I can't afford to blow money like that.

I've got several medium sized tattoos on my arms and back. Nothing outrageos and they are covered by a T-shirt. I would like something with my kids' names on my chest or something and a really detailed and colorful one somewhere also but only when I can afford them.

I don't have any piercings and I don't discriminate against people who are all inked up and pierced but sometimes I think to myself---"What were you thinking!!"

So who here has body art and who is completly natural?

I have 8 tattoo's in total.

Right Wrist- A small red rose (yup for a girl, that i'm no longer with lol)

Left Wrist- A small yin/yang symbol (you guessed it! for a girl, that i'm no longer with! lol, although with this one i regret that the artist sucked more than

the tattoo itself)

Right Forearm- Conji symbol (mix of japanese and chinese) meaning "peace"

Left Forearm- Conji symbol meaning "happiness"

Right Calf- Conji symbol meaning "love"

Left Calf- Conji symbol meaning "life"

Left Bicep- Just a strange tribal system my "go to" artist drew up one day, i like it :)

Upper Right Back Shoulder Blade- Led Zeppelin's "Swan Song" Angel (it takes up a good third of my back, shoulder blade is just where the bulk of it is)

I'll get at least 2 more. one on my right bicep and one on my right pec somewhere. not sure what i want to get yet or they'd be done by now. after that i'm calling it quits.

Oh yeah, i had about 4 piercings (only in my earlobes), pulled 2 out, gauged the remaining 2 (one in each ear) to about a 6 and then had to pull them out for work. they haven't gone back since and may never go back. i did them all myself with a safety pin.

Edited by blucavvy

I have a ton of tattoos...

Luke and Vader being awesome

IMG_20120203_170809.jpg

Rebels

IMG_20120203_171133.jpg

My sexy senior citizen

IMG_20120203_170903.jpg

Tap cat

IMG_20120203_170820.jpg

PA keystone(poke n stick)

IMG_20120203_171110.jpg

Awesummer(poke n stick from my national tour)

IMG_20120203_171120.jpg

Yes fish from Tales from topographic oceans and the pyramid from the same album cover...they are my favorite band

IMG_20120203_171059.jpg

IMG_20120203_170758.jpg

Triforce from Zelda

IMG_20120203_171028.jpg

And last...the only one I kind of regret...the stupidest tattoo ever...my bong dragon with ying yangs and barbed wire...ughhh...I was drunk. Don't judge me lol

IMG_20120203_171008.jpg

sent from my ice cream sandwiched Samsung fascinate

excelent! I like to see alot of colors. My other tats have some color.

I like small cute tattoos on a girl. Something like Kitsune's avitar would make a good tat for a lady.

That's very nice kitsune!!! I'm gonna have my daughters draw one (or 2 because they're twins) up for me and see what they come up with.

Jeff....I'm not quit sure what yours is.

@ mike...you may want to wait until they are a bit older, I waited until mine was 21....and had artistic talent. My son would have just given me binary code....

@bushmaster...the back piece would look great. You have a great tattooist

i have one on the back of my neck/nape. It's a butterfly and the body is the breast cancer ribbon and the ribbon pattern is repeated in the wings. i'll try and get my other half to take a picture of it because the only ones i have on this computer, would be inappropriate although it's my back (and freak some people out). I also have 14 piercings, 11 in my ears, 1 nose, 2 elsewhere, lol!

We're gonna be going in next month to get Colin (the other half) a tattoo and we think that they will have time to do mine as well (they do GREAT work and only charge $75 an hour! and coincidentally another butterfly but it's for a different reason, lol) and i want "yousei hime" which means "fairy princess" in Hiragana above the breast cancer tattoo (pure neck, should be a BLAST - not, lol! A friend gave me the nickname a long time ago - his reason being that he called me princess, and i was special to him (we're best buds), but also intangible (and fairies are intangible) because he lives in Alberta and i'm in Ohio - so all of that together to him is "fairy princess." My other half doesn't mind, he likes the idea too :)

Right upper arm - old school heart & dagger

Left inside forearm Celtic cross

Left arm wizard holding 13 pool ball

Left shoulder blade cross & roses

Above left knee cross

Left calf tiger surrounded by roses with Japanese writing.

And the next two pieces will be:

1. My wife made into a pinup girl

2. A bunch of lilies and other designs that symbolize the passing of.our daughter in Nov 2011 - her name was Lily Nevaeh

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk