Clear 1.5Ohm Emdcc's

So I have tried out a lot of dual coil cartomizers and so far these are the best ones I have used. They hold between 3 and 5 milliliters of juice and can go awhile in between top offs.

I am vaping a 60/40 mix at 12mg and am getting great throat hit and vapor production from these. One of my big problems with dual coils is they clog up really easily and the draw becomes tight. With these you can plenty of air flow and an easy draw.

The mouth piece they come with has to be used. They are way to big to fit a standard 510 drip tip. This isn't top big of a deal though. The emdcc drip tip is rubber and flat. It is comfortable in the mouth but a pain to take on and off sometimes.

Another big flaw is the condensation that builds up. There is a lot of left over vapor after taking a hit. You have to clean the condensation from the drip tip a few times a day but it is not a huge deal. Also if you use them on anything but an ego type battery you will need a 510 to 510 adapter.

All in all these are my favorite dual coils I have used so far. They hold a tanks worth of juice and put of great vapor, throat hit, and flavor at 3.7 volts but shine in the 4.4-5 volt range.

IMG_20120315_160957.jpg

P.s. they also look really sexy on my Ipro :)

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Edited by bobthesalesclerk

Hey, that's awesome!! Do they have the internal threads? They'd fit very nicely on my kgo if they did :). I have the black EMDCCs, they have that same big drip tip, not my favorite but I can live with it. Also looks like there's no fill?? And where did you get them??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, that's awesome!! Do they have the internal threads? They'd fit very nicely on my kgo if they did . I have the black EMDCCs, they have that same big drip tip, not my favorite but I can live with it. Also looks like there's no fill?? And where did you get them??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They fit on an ego with cone threading so they should fit fine on a kgo.

Also I got them out of the mystery box but they where in a bag full of sweet capes juice so maybe she put then in.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

I really Love the emdccs. I find the flavor is just as good as dripping. My only concern with them is that since they have fillers, I wonder that dripping takes a lot less juice in the long run. So, if you put 3 ml of juice in there (which is as much juice as mine will take) you are only going to really be able to vape 2 ml before it tightens the draw. It seems like they really have to stay moist. But, that's just me. Yet, out of everything I've tried, the flavor is equal to the 306 and much better than the double sized cartomizers, imo. At first, I preferred the round tip, but I think I'm getting more vapor production with the flat tip, so the jury's still out on that one. I'm definitely going to have to try out the drip tip mentioned by Viper Ron.

As for the Clear emdccs as opposed to the Black emdccs.. I think I like the Black ones are better because most of the juices I really like are not on the clear side... and it just doesn't look as nice. But that's just me.

The emdccs definitely drain a battery, but it's just so flavorful, convenient, and sleek--well worth it, imo.

Edited by Breal

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines