Stoopid Noob Mistake #897

Y'know,, being 3 months in, you'd think I would have learned SOMETHING! Loving my kgo, but I hate all the refilling of cartos.. so based on some good reviews I went ahead and ordered 2 Vision Ego Clearomizers. They came today. I took one look at those things and thought... what the hell do I do with that?? I like PBusardo's reviews,, so I hopped on over to youtube and checked out his review.... OMG, what have I done? He's so right!! Why in the world would you put the wick on the top when all the juice, naturally , is in the bottom? So now I gotta tip this thing all the time?? This will seriously annoy me. Maybe I should just grow up and order a tank!! OK,, so I've really, really learned my lesson this time.. I will research this tank thing TO DEATH! And I'll probly lose interest.. so does anyone have any suggestions for a really good tank system for my kgo? I don't want to have to fiddle around with stuff.. modifying and all that.. just want one that works! (yeah, like everyone else!) Thanks ahead, guys!

I've been using the Vision tank for a few days and have had no issues with wicking. When I vape the liquid automatically flows towards the wick as I raise the unit to my mouth. :) Try it for a few days, I think you will be happy with it.

I've been using my clearomizer for a few weeks and had no wicking issues. The liquid actually wicks very well, no tipping, no muss, no fuss. It even works when the liquid is getting low. for me, without all the polyfill and such, the flavor is very good. great throat hit and vapor too.

give it a go and let us know what you think.

I'm all about the tanks. I have never really looked at the K-Go before to see if it is like the E-Go but If you do get a 4ml tank Volcano sales what is called a tube sock to make the Tank look like it is flush with the E-go (their Inferno) and it makes it look pretty snazzy.

UPDATE!! I've been using the clearomizer for a few hours now, here at work. An I think I like it! I may have been a little premature in my bitching about it :). The biggest thing I've noticed about it is the draw is tighter. In a lot if the Cartos, I feel like I'm sucking a lot if air, there's none of that with this thing. Pure vapor is what you get. And the flavor... WOW. No filler taste. I am havin to remember to tip it now that the juice level is lower. U got one nasty burnt vape, but it's better now. I guess it'll do...

I have some of those EMDCCs and I really like them too. They hold a ton of juice and last a nice long time. I wish they had "condoms" though, to keep them from drying out.

I've also looked at those tanks. But i can't figure out how they'd fit on my kgo.

I still think I'll research a good tank but for now I guess I like this little clearo. Thanks for the input!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The volcano tube tank + tube sock would work with your kgo. The kgo is the same as the ego, different maker.

I really like my tube tank, holds about 4mls of liquid. excellent vapor and throat hit, flavor is good. But the flavor from the clearomizer is better. The clearomizer is over all easier to use, but I really like both. Its nice to just change things up.

PS....Im really glad you are liking the clearomizer.

Edited by kitsune

I use smoktech tanks (or atleast thats what I think they are not branded and picked them up at a local shop but they resemble them the most so I'm assuming thats what they are.) They are punched three times at the bottom of the carto and have the metal flanges, I got one of the smaller 3.5 ml I believe and a 6ml I think. They work amazing, been using the same cartos for about 2 weeks now, they give off amazing taste, great vapor and throat hit and I have fell in love with tank systems. I have heard a lot of good about the J tank and that is probably the next one I will pick up. I do want to try some CE2s though. :)

Smoktech DCT:

http://www.smoktech....x?GoodsID=10123

J Tank:

http://www.electroni...-TANK-p511.html

Edited by yeahivape

I also really do love clearo's my only problem is that I am a chain vapor and it seems like I get them really hot really fast. After that the flavor goes downhill. Does anyone know if it is just the Volcano Clearos that do this or is it all of them? Or am I just having bad luck?